Now I do hope for some intelligent and mature conversation...

Started by Mutilated Mind, Oct 04 06 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
I think P.C. is friendly. I don't see her taking people to task, being pedantically argumentative, or starting anything. And I certainly don't find her overbearing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course you wouldn't, she wouldn't take the attitude towards you she did in her reply to me.

I wrote that after reading her reply to myself, naturally. I suggest you read it so you know why I feel that way. It's no help to me reading from someone "I certainly don't find her overbearing" because we all have our own experiences. I suppose you have some kind of obligation of loyalty towards her but this won't change my own opinion.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
Of course you wouldn't, she wouldn't take the attitude towards you she did in her reply to me.

Why do you suppose that is?

It's no help to me reading from someone "I certainly don't find her overbearing" because we all have our own experiences.

I was simply stating my opinion. It wasn't intended to "help" anything or anyone.

I suppose you have some kind of obligation of loyalty towards her but this won't change my own opinion.

1) I have no "obligation of loyalty" to her. I really can't fathom where you would come up with this idea, except that you're prone to insisting that everything have layer upon layer of hidden meaning or subtext. It doesn't. As Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."  Sometimes a post is just a post, without any hidden meaning or nefarious agenda.

2) I'm not trying to change your opinion. See #1 above. I really don't care if you change your opinion or not; I'm pretty sure I'll sleep just fine tonight either way.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I wrote that after reading her reply to myself, naturally. I suggest you read it so you know why I feel that way. It's no help to me reading from someone "I certainly don't find her overbearing" because we all have our own experiences. I suppose you have some kind of obligation of loyalty towards her but this won't change my own opinion.

I'm not sure what you're on about MM.  

Perhaps if you read it again, and took it for what it was intended, you might find it valuable.

It was indeed offered as 'a bit of friendly advice'.....you are certainly not obligated to take it.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
I'm not sure what you're on about MM.
Perhaps if you read it again, and took it for what it was intended, you might find it valuable.
It was indeed offered as 'a bit of friendly advice'.....you are certainly not obligated to take it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not about being obligated or not to take some piece of advice... it's about the way you "offered" it (but I certainly don't need it, BTW).

I already explained that it was actually not "friendly" at all even if you yourself like to call it "friendly advice". I suggest YOU might read it again, so you might understand why people could perceive it as not so friendly at all.

And last but not least : I am getting used now to the hallowed formula : "I am not sure what you're on about" or something similar, as if to suggest that I have some kind of dubious motive. I try to make my meaning as clear as humanly possible, and yet you don't know what I'm on about ?

What do you need more ?

Suggestionoid

Personally I'd appreciate it if you would STFU. Truly, no one here gives a wet shit about all of your "problems" with practically every person here. No shit, you got problems with PC, teborken, weird al, sportsdude, kitten, goher, purelife, lise, etc etc etc. Is there anyone here who you DON'T have issues with? If so I sure as shit haven't seen it. All you do is blather around like a jackass taking issue with every f*cking thing under the sun, making out like your so f*cking oppressed. Everyone here is sick of your verbal diarhea.

SO someone posted with your lame name. Big whoop. Get a life or get lost. We're all tired of your endless droning on about piddly bullshit that no one could care less about. I think I'll start posting as "Mutilated Mind" just because your such an annoying little pussy. We're tired of your constant pointless comebacks and your other non-clever crap. I wish teborken would ban your stupid ass. Anytime ANYONE responds to something you say all you do is come back like a f*cking idiot, nitpicking over and over about some pointless shit that any toddler would have let go of by now. Your ignorant bullshit got old and boring about a 100 posts ago.

In closing, just shut the f*ck up and get a life you stupid buttwipe.  

Mutilated Mind

You are right and I'm sorry for being such a diseased waste of skin. Forgive me ? Be my friend ?

Hear! Hear!

Suggestionoid wrote:
Personally I'd appreciate it if you would STFU. Truly, no one here gives a wet shit about all of your "problems" with practically every person here. No shit, you got problems with PC, teborken, weird al, sportsdude, kitten, goher, purelife, lise, etc etc etc. Is there anyone here who you DON'T have issues with? If so I sure as shit haven't seen it. All you do is blather around like a jackass taking issue with every f*cking thing under the sun, making out like your so f*cking oppressed. Everyone here is sick of your verbal diarhea.

SO someone posted with your lame name. Big whoop. Get a life or get lost. We're all tired of your endless droning on about piddly bullshit that no one could care less about. I think I'll start posting as "Mutilated Mind" just because your such an annoying little pussy. We're tired of your constant pointless comebacks and your other non-clever crap. I wish teborken would ban your stupid ass. Anytime ANYONE responds to something you say all you do is come back like a f*cking idiot, nitpicking over and over about some pointless shit that any toddler would have let go of by now. Your ignorant bullshit got old and boring about a 100 posts ago.

Right on the money.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Suggestionoid wrote:[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]
[/span]Personally I'd appreciate it if you would STFU. Truly, no one here gives a wet shit about all of your "problems" with practically every person here. No shit, you got problems with PC, teborken, weird al, sportsdude, kitten, goher, purelife, lise, etc etc etc. Is there anyone here (snip)

I'm sensing some hostility, lol.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

I'm pleased with myself. Normally I too would have responded to the agitant by now, to such a degree that I'm afraid Teh Borken would certainly have had to ban me. Instead I have been quiet. I think I'll stay that way. It's best for all concerned.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Mutilated Mind

Suggestionoid wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mind you posting using my own nick, as everyone, even the clones and drones, will see the difference... and don't think your use of words doesn't give you away (as far as your mental development and social category are concerned anyway). Of course you don't like my replying as it makes you feel you are not necessarily always and by definition "RIGHT".

Furthermore, you don't know the beginning of what the word "ignorant" means. Start from there, you might actually learn something.

"just shut the f*ck up and get a life you stupid buttwipe."

And this of course just says all about yourself... this and your next post, using my nick "Mutilated Mind" and pretending to be me, asking you to be my friend... how recognizable this is. You have delusions of grandeur, "my friend"... :) (look that up too, BTW, you are never too old to learn).

In closing, I would like to state I am happy in the knowledge that I may have contributed somewhat to your education.

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
I'm sensing some hostility, lol.
-------------------------------------------------

You sense well, TehBorken, but you may just have lost your credibility as a moderator for siding with a poster who was attacking me in a very personal way...

Mutilated Mind

BTW, Suggestionoid - am I right in thinking that you are trying to be RIGHT by belonging to some minority ? That you feel you are always right, for no other reason than because you belong to a certain minority, in other words ?

Just let me know if I am wrong.

|