The Dumb Stuff Never Stops

Started by TehBorken, Oct 02 06 08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Some people have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands and consequently come up with the dumbest ideas. The latest? Star Wars Pet Costumes...nope, it's not a joke. (Well, it is a joke, but it's a real product.) Get yours at [a href="http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productID=18840&PCatID=&ccatid=&refProdID=18842"]BuyCostumes.com[/a].

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
Get yours at BuyCostumes.com.
----------------------------------------------

No thanks.
How much do they pay you ?

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
No thanks.
How much do they pay you ?

Lol, you're kidding, right? Do you actually believe I get paid for this kind of nonsense? If so, you need a reality check.

But, in case you really need me to spell it out for you, nobody pays me anything. I have no monetary or financial connection with any of the stuff I post, other than that I find it amusing.

Sportsdude

I give my dog a bandana sometimes he always gets one when he gets cleaned. Other then that I used to put stuff on him just to make him look goofy. Angel took putting stuff on her personally though, you'd struggle to put something on her and then she'd throw a fit and go into the corner and sulk. rip angel. lol one and only.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
Lol, you're kidding, right? Do you actually believe I get paid for this kind of nonsense? If so, you need a reality check.

But, in case you really need me to spell it out for you, nobody pays me anything. I have no monetary or financial connection with any of the stuff I post, other than that I find it amusing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you don't need to spell anything out for me, as you weren't trying to explain anything which I didn't understand. You are using fairly simple English and I haven't had any problem so far in understanding what you are saying.

As for the kidding, I was asking it kind of tongue-in-cheek, but don't say that I need a reality check, as it's exactly the other way around. People DO get paid for this kind of thing. Whom does that make need that reality check more, you or me ?

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
No, you don't need to spell anything out for me

Good. I was starting to wonder.

You are using fairly simple English and I haven't had any problem so far in understanding what you are saying.

Yee haw.

As for the kidding, I was asking it kind of tongue-in-cheek,

Hmmm. Perhaps you should be using a bigger tongue or a smaller cheek.

but don't say that I need a reality check, as it's exactly the other way around.

Nope, I just checked and my Reality Index is right at 1.000000, dead on the mark.

People DO get paid for this kind of thing.

Yep, but not me. And you did ask, so...........

Whom does that make need that reality check more, you or me ?

I'm glad you asked. The answer to that question would be "you". lol

(Plus the way you put a space between the end of your sentence and the question mark is a sure-fire indicator of reality discombobulation.)