Mwuahahahahaha

Started by TehBorken, Sep 17 06 04:22

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
He's taking over DV!

Lol, wouldn't that be something.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

OK then, he's taking over the world.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Okay, that's better.  Much more reasonable.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

In light of the recent 1.6 billion dollar sale of Utube.....I think TehBorken is going to start a website called BorkenTube.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

LOL. You lot are extremely funny. *wiping tears from eyes*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
In light of the recent 1.6 billion dollar sale of Utube.....I think TehBorken is going to start a website called BorkenTube.

Damn, you promised you wouldn't tell! Oh well, here's the press release, courtesy of  [a href="http://www.mattmcalister.com/"]Matt Mcalister's Startup Generator[/a] page
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][h3 class="entrytitle"]Webvan acquires BorkenTube in $40,000000 deal[/h3] BorkenTube, a DiscoverSeattle startup founded by two Harvard grads in their garage in 1987 was acquired yesterday by Webvan for $40,000000.[/p]  BorkenTube is an online interpolated service that uses decentralized streaming platforms to enable a customer-facing mindshare with friends.  Customers who use BorkenTube can post unified paradigms to the web site and share it with people who like the convergence of content. [/p]  The deal came as a surprise to industry analyst and popular blogger Matt Drudge.  Matt Drudge said, "There are a lot of players in the interpolated space, and there are some legal challenges for BorkenTube that seem very expensive.  Of course, Webvan failed to get the interpolated market, so they didn't have a choice.  But, wow, $40,000000 seems like a lot of money to pay for a convergence company." [/p]  The interpolated market has been growing recently as other players such as YouTube and GoogleVideo have been competing for users. None of them have found a revenue stream, but the possibilities for new kinds of advertising based on BorkenTube's decentralized technology enticed several major dotcom's to bid for the company. [/p]  Webvan competitor NetFlix failed to win the bidding war for BorkenTube.  According to internal sources, NetFlix didn't see long term value in BorkenTube and has its own plans in the interpolated market. [/p]  Co-founder TehBorken said, "We're pleased as punch.  We've always been huge fans of Webvan."  The team plans to stay at the company and continue to operate out of their DiscoverSeattle office. [/p]  However industry analysts say that the large price tag will probably incentivize the founders to leave the company.  Co-founder Elvis said on his blog about the acquisition, "They locked us into a deal that's kinda lame. We're getting a few mil upfront, but we gotta stay 4 years to collect the whole pot." [/p]  When asked how he plans to spend his money, Elvis said he'll look for a lawyer who can help him cash out sooner.  He'd like to open a bar in Namibia and hire The Ramones to play at parties.[/p]

P.C.

OMG.....is it November already ?????

Lise

OMG. Can I be pose naked on your first publicity stunt?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
OMG. Can I be pose naked on your first publicity stunt?

Of course, sweetheart, how could I say no?  

P.C.

all I can say right now is that things are proceeding according to plan. So far, so good. I'm about 20% along in the whole thing, but the next "milestone" won't be reached until somewhere around November 10th or so.

[FONT size=7]OH BOY !!!!!   Only 5 more sleeps.[/FONT]

....or so.

Sportsdude

4 more days.....  ... . ..  ...... .. . ...... .. .... .. ... . ... . .  . . ... . ... ... .... ... ... .. . . .. . . . . . ..... ..... ....
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/d010.gif" border=0].

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/a018.gif" border=0].

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/d014.gif" border=0].

|