Vancouver is the place to be!!!!

Started by Van Chick, Feb 26 06 03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Chick

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]Sorry Seattle Dudes....Its True....Vancouver is soooo much better ;) CANADA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

Knockout

Van Chick wrote:
[font face="Comic Sans MS"]Sorry Seattle Dudes....Its True....Vancouver is soooo much better ;) CANADA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, BABY!
[/font][/div][div]

primefactor

Canada indeed rocks. I love that place, I would move to BC in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

But as far as message boards go? Well, clearly Seattle is the "place to be!!!!". I have seen examples of the DV posts and please, no contest. I am glad the cream of the crop moved to DS, and that my husband showed it to me. It's nice here.

CK

I also agree that Vancouver rocks. But to say Seattle has nothing on Vancouver?!?! Huh?! Please explain further. Seattle is a cool town. Maybe you are just a troll and looking for a response?

Sportsdude

I'll give you the shimmy on Seattle next year since I'm moving to the area.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

CK.....I also agree that Vancouver rocks. But to say Seattle has nothing on Vancouver?!?! Huh?! Please explain further. Seattle is a cool town. Maybe you are just a troll and looking for a response?

I like Vancouver, but I like Seattle too....it's a great place

"Vancouver is the place to be"[/DIV] [/DIV]Might have been something DV would like to hear. (needs to hear)[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.