Cowabunga! TMNT get new looks.

Started by Lise, Aug 22 06 07:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle as you've never seen them before. Anyone remembers them at all?

Check it out:

[A href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/189407/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_trailer/"]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/189407/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_trailer/[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Future Canadian

I was way too old for them the first time around, but that trailer has promise. I always loves me some ninjas.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

I know they were a dark comic book. But the tv show was funny and cool for me as a kid. Then they decided to go dark in the tv show but I hated it. For example they ended the goofy tmnt by some explosion of somekind and then they came back and all of the town was a giant waste land. And the turtles changed. Gone was the goofiness and instead it was super serious. Plus they didn't have any eyes! WTF! NO EYES! It was just these white dots.

Well I see they finally added a dark pupil so the eyes are back, can't wait to see it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Nice!
Returning to the storyline of Eastman and Laird.
I loved the original comic and was so sad when they took it in the goofy pizza eating dorknuts direction.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Orca

omg,

I love it!

FC,

One is never too old to read/watch cartoon.

Like tenkani, I loved the comic but don't like the movie as much, the beginning of the cartoon series were okay, but then Shredder becomes wimpy and the sensei Splinter become too hip speaking wise.