LOL, ya got me, Priest!

Started by TehBorken, Feb 24 06 10:13

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Good work, lol. However, each time you use up one of your tricks it becomes no good anymore. :)
And really, that was my bad for not blocking "EMBED" tags. Shame on me for missing that.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Naughty Priest

Nice to see you admiting you're a stupid webmaster. If you think it's only good for you, it's good for me too...

TehBorken

Naughty Priest wrote:
Nice to see you admiting you're a stupid webmaster. If you think it's only good for you, it's good for me too...

Yup, ya got me fair and square. But I think you're running out of tricks....you seem like a 'copy and paste' kind of guy, not someone who comes up with anything original.   If you become too annoying (unlikely, but possible)  I'll just switch us back to BB Code for the posting form. Hate to rain on your parade.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Curious

Naughty Priest wrote:

I'm curious...what is it you get out of screwing with a forum? Has this place ever done anything to you? Do you get some sort of enjoyment out of being a pest? Are we all supposed to bow down to your powers or what? Are we supposed to admire you, or...?

Really, I'm serious. What is it you get out of disrupting a forum? Why bother?

Sportsdude

naughty priest is a computer geek that has no life. Getting the latest version of windows is like sex to him.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

I'm sure that sensei TehBorken has been called many things in his life, but judging by the quality of this site "stupid webmaster" is so far off base as to be laughable.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

kitten

I think that naughty priest knows how stupid he sounds, so he tries to insult the Great One to bring him down to his level.  Won't work, stupid one!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.