Polar Bear Attack in the High Arctic

Started by TehBorken, Aug 06 06 09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Polar Bear Attack in the High Arctic

These photos were taken recently up in the Yukon  ....  this chap is lucky to be alive. He survived a total surprise bear attack. The bear ripped into his tent and jumped on him while he was sleeping.  He managed to get the bear off him, and shoot it.  One tough camper!

Probably won't be doing a lot of hiking after this....

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Brit_Guy

TehBorken

Brit_Guy wrote:
Sorry...can't see any pics.

My bad. Try it now.

Brit_Guy

That 's really gross...And he's sill a live?

Nature can be very beautifull, it can also be very deadly as these pics have proven.

soapbox

surprised the polar bear attacked,not a common occurance as far as i know.

must be because we are increasingly moving into their space.

good luck to the victim.    

TehBorken

soapbox wrote:
surprised the polar bear attacked,not a common occurance as far as i know.
 [/div]I'm told it attacked because it was a bi-polar bear.  (badda bing, badda boom!)[div]
Thank you, thank you- you're a great crowd. I'll be here all week, try the fish.

weird al

TehBorken wrote:
I'm told it attacked because it was a bi-polar bear.     That reminds me:

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=left width="100%"]Frank gets a new rifle and decides to go bear hunting. He spots a cute little brown beear and shoots it. A tap on his shoulder makes him turn to see a big black bear, who says:

"That was my cousin, and you have two choices, I maul you to death, or we have sex."

Frank thinks about it and decides on the sex. Two weeks later, after he recovers, he vows revenge and goes hunting again. This time he bags the black bear. Just after shooting it, he feels a shoulder tap. Turns around and there's a grizzly bear, who says:

"That was my cousin. You wanna be mauled to death, or do we have rough sex?" Frank picks the sex. Several months later, Frank recovers and runs to the woods to kill the Grizzly. He enjoys the feeling of sweet revenge for a moment before he gets tapped on his shoulder.

Standing behind him is an enormous polar bear. The polar bear just shakes his head sadly and says:

"Just admit it, Frank.. you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

soapbox

okay next up is tom,tom just flew in from atlants,and boy are his arms tired.

thanks folks for coming out to comedy night here at the golden palace!