purelife ~ academe ~ PANHOF

Started by Panhof, Feb 22 06 05:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Times

academe wrote:
how come people are talking here about me behind my back, and i've already been name-jacked here!  i might as well go back to the trolls at dv...

Ha! Even YOU made it here!

I thought you were too scared of the witch to show up...   And where did you see your handle being jacked?

academe

in the thread "I am Back Losers"....i did a "search" for academe and found all the posts that had my name in it...geez...my reputation preceeded me...rather than come here under a different name i might as well go back to dv...

Good Times

academe wrote:
in the thread "I am Back Losers"....i did a "search" for academe and found all the posts that had my name in it...geez...my reputation preceeded me...rather than come here under a different name i might as well go back to dv... [/DIV]
Isn't gonna be awfully lonely there?  Or do you have some bizarre troll fetish that you can't get yourself away from their company?

academe

*shrugs*

i always said if you can't take the heat don't stick around in the kitchen...

there was a big panic earlier on DV when I stupidly clicked on a thread that alerted the mods to some sort of virus, and hello if my computer didn't go psycho.  i think it was someone named canadar or some idiotic hacker...after i clicked on that thread bam, I got window after window popping up all over my computer and my McAfee said a Trojan had entered the premises...it was crazy...a gross ass-gaping picture kept appearing, then my outlook (which I actually don't have on the computer) wanted to email but it couldn't...i had to shut down my computer....scared me for a moment and i was rightly pissed off so i announced I was going to ds for sure because of the danged hacker trolls...

however after arriving here i realized maybe it wasn't such a good idea of people were already sullying my good name here...  it isn't so much i miss the trolls at DV that i miss...at least there's people like Real Woman, YVRGuy, TBayGuy, chris, nolongerminnie, and yes, EED/Pizza/whatever his name is now...the person that always calls me acadummy...familarity...that sort of stuff...  well i might lurk around here some more and pipe up should someone take my name in jest...gotta defend my honour ya know...

Imsayin

Yeah, you blamed me for that whole fiasco today...thanks alot

academe

hey it wasn't just me it was everyone else to clicked on that thread that got mad at you...we were all pissed off over at dv...now i definitely won't be coming to DS if you're around heret...you've even changed your name from canadar whatever...so don't be getting all mad at me....I wasn't the one that started the fiasco it was you with your post to the mods about the virus...

Imsayin

Yeah, whatever...Get your story straight before you go around trashing me like that. I posted that thread to warn everybody about the virus in another thread and somebody else (Naughty Priest) planted a bomb in it.

Anyways, have fun over there. Your "real" enemy is probably still posting over there...

Good Times

Ha ha! These two are already bickering - one of them just registered, the other isn't even registered yet!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c035.gif" border=0]

Good Times

academe wrote:
*shrugs*

i always said if you can't take the heat don't stick around in the kitchen...

I'm good in the kitchen but for me, the question became one of How many days can I have troll stew before I want to try something else?

it isn't so much i miss the trolls at DV that i miss...at least there's people like Real Woman, YVRGuy, TBayGuy, chris, nolongerminnie, and yes, EED/Pizza/whatever his name is now...the person that always calls me acadummy...familarity...that sort of stuff... [/DIV] I know what you mean by familiarity especially after seeing over 60 names I used to see on DV already registered here. The names you mentioned should be migrating here shortly as well. (Actually I think some of them already posted under the anonymous mode.) Soon we might have one happy troll family...