Are You Dating Mr. Wrong?

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 01 06 07:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

A booty call is only in my dreams. I will never get a booty call. period.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I would never go for a booty call and have never been asked.  

Some Chick

He wasn't on vacation.  Besides, when someone leaves a message on your cellphone, how hard is it to get back to them these days?

He's just obnoxiousness in a nice suit.

purelife

He's not the same guy you were talking about who was the Realtor?    

Some Chick

No, I went on a date Saturday with the realtor but he's not a fit lifestyle/personality-wise.

kingy

but he is hot tho, so he is probably good for a round or two before you drop him.

Some Chick

He might be for someone in the West End, but it's not me.

Not booty call  mat. for me.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

booty call = calling someone up for sex.

basically, casual sex.

meloncollie

Thanks for posting the link to this quiz, sportsdude. Maybe now I can see the error of my ways, hehehe. And oddly, I've always had a thing for Chandler Bing, the character-- not whats-his-name (though I think kinda attracted to him, too, hehehe)

My evaluation:
[div style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" class="quizresponsetitleM"]The Court Jester[/div][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]Your favorite man in tights is funny, a great sport and always keeps you entertained. He's the Chandler Bing of your kingdom of friends. Whether he's an artist, actor or activist, he thinks that a Chihuahua is a hilarious house pet and loves to be the life of the party.[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"] [br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"] This works for you because you're not looking for someone to take care of you financially or even emotionally. You can do that on your own. What you want is a companion who will see you through the good times and make the bad times a little better (or at least have you laughing through your tears).[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"] [br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"] Sometimes it might be hard to get a straight answer out of him, but for anyone who doubts his real feelings for you, the joke is on them. Even though he's got a great sense of humor, this kind of guy is often very sensitive and caring. But like Chandler, many jokesters are often trying to cover up some unresolved issues. Whether he doesn't get along with his family or is trying to break into his dream career (acting, for example), be patient with a prince like this. He'll need your support, but might not always be able to ask for it, seriously.[/span]

You give love a bad name.