Cool, but I won't wear one

Started by TehBorken, Jul 29 06 07:01

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

£29.99 from [a href="http://www.thumbsupuk.com/products/T-Qualizer.htm?id=&prodid=75"]ThumbsUpUk.com[/a]. I wouldn't wear one, but I know people that would....

"The T-Qualizer is a shirt with a built in graphic equalizer panel that is sound sensitive. As the music beats, the shirts equalizer lights up to the music. Great for concerts, raves, parties etc."  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I would.  That's kinda cool....lol.  There are times at work, that it would be useful.  I would not have to sneak up on being rude, by asking people to "KEEP IT DOWN".  I could just point to the shirt, and then answer the phone.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I'd prefer one which indicated rises in my blood pressure - just so that irritating people would get the message.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

LOL. Now that's something for the geeks.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

i would love a shirt that can change with my moods.

Sportsdude

I just thought of something. Lise could wear the tshirt but it would show ultrasound pictures instead of a graphic equalizer.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Some Chick

kingy wrote:
 i would love a shirt that can change with my moods.

I'm pretty sure there used to be one, a mood shirt, that changed colour depending on your mood.