So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hey!  Yes, Jeckyl is the younger one.  Turned 6 today!  Me n Ed's BDay Club is for kids under 12.  You get a free personal pizza and a pop.  (Funny, I can't remember entering him, but he received a coupon in the mail a few days ago...)  Heckyl had a toasted sub and I had a Greek salad.

For his BDay, he wanted a Build A Bear animal, so he built himself a dog (Husky named Furry).  I think he'd really like a REAL dog, but that isn't going to happen because half the family is allergic and we live in a condo!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Awwwwww, I think that all lil children want a cat or a dog... :)))  That sounds like a wonderful dinner and bday present.  Build A Bear is tres tres cool! :)))  

Sportsdude

she's the ex wife of a famous tele-evegelist who got caught cheating was a fraud, he went to prison. Jim Bakker he lives in Branson Missouri. She lives in Kansas City.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Evening all.

Build-A-Bear is expensive. Each time I pop in for a visit, I'm constantly amazed at the outrageous price tag for stuffing an animal. Not to mentioned accessories and what-have-you-not. Plus they're interest in the stuffed animal only last for so long before they move on to other things.

We're extremely lucky to have a dog that tolerates children. Despite being highstrung on some things, our little guy's pretty good with the kids. Doesn't chew on their toys and doesn't bite back when the little one yanks on his fur and tail mercilessly. No wonder he keeps hiding under the dining table.

Lil Me. Anytime you want to bring your kiddies over and play with my dog, they're welcome to it. Go for a walk, whatever.

I remember Tammy Faye from the Surreal Life. What a creepy lady! I don't care what they say, her make-ups the only thing that isn't scary.[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

speaking of dogs I think Ozzie is becoming crippled. He's on 3 legs now, slept too much I guess and his right back leg popped out.  

Lise

Whoa. That's so sad. How old is Ozzie? He should do some water exercise, it's supposed to support dog joint but don't quote me.... ask your vet about it. (I heard it from the grapevine)
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

12 I think.
Yeah his ligament just went over his knee again. Its happened before. More worried about grandma and her "I'm going to die talk". lol

Lise

Geez. That's old for a pet. Well, at least there's still a spark in Ozzie.

I don't like death talk. It's so damn depressing. My father-in-law would bring it up if we try to get him treatment for whatever. He'll say, "I'm old, I'm gonna die, leave me alone etc. etc. etc." We're trying to get him to fix his bladder problem but he doesn't want any knife near that area. Can't blame him. It's still depressing to hear old people talk about death.

Wonder if we're all going to be the same....? No. I can imagine all of us, sitting in our old beds, typing on laptops on DS while eating our pills and whatever medication nearby.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Awwwww....poor Ozzie...

I notice that older people seem to talk about death too.  I don't like to hear it when they tell me that they're going to die soon or something.  I know that sooner or later, with old age, you have to die.  I'd like to believe that everyone lives forever.  But, that ain't happening...  

Sportsdude

lol yeah grandma gave me the 'death bed' talk this evening after she told me where everybody lived in Hungary and the gulag in Russia (now Ukraine). She said "you travel the world, make us proud." lol
she's so short though she had to reach to turn on the light switch on the wall in her room.
Although she gets to nag she's been through a lot, she only has a 1/2 of a lung left so that's where all the 'dying talk' comes from.
She worked in coal mines that were so dusty she couldn't see her hands in front of her.

Lise

True, purelife. In case of death, I'm bringing DS with me. Hehe. Don't be scare when I type something from beyond the grave.

EDIT: Anyways, I gotta run so I'm gonna say my g'nites to you both. Later, SD and purelife.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Alright Lise. I'm going to plop grandma in front of the computer tomorrow going to find the villages.
Got the county though so I'm 'hot on the trail' so to speak.
[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolna_%28county%29"]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolna_%28county%29[/a]

this is awesome though. Found my 'homeland'. finally.

purelife

Sweet dreams Lise.  I'll be leaving for bed soon too.  I wish that I had a day off work tomorrow...  *sigh*  

Russ

hey lil me and PL... you both know my number right? What do you have for vehicles.. and is it a squeeking sound or grinding.. Squeeking means brakes need to be changed or arent sound sealed with the right squeeker sealant compoung. Grinding means your brakes are gone and your are going 'metal to metal' and you will need to change your brakes as well as your disc/drums.

Seriously gimme a shout and Ill see what I can do if you want.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

G'morn!

Yesterday evening, the sun was so sweet and there was just enough breeze to make it refreshing.

What's up for the weekend? I am off to White Swan again. Life is too short to spend summer weekends in a city!

omg! One week till I am on the plane to South Florida for a week. Better hydrate! ha...er..yikes!!!

|