So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

No, I can't draw to save my life.
 But pl, you're very artistic.  You always have good design ideas, and it takes a lot of visual layout skills to make a brochure (which I don't have- I give Mr LM plain text and he makes printable documents for me...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

New Wesminter is a great place but I hate the hill. Can't go up the hill without gasping for air and crying, "My legs are killing me!' every 5 seconds. I love the Old Spagetti Factory there.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hey pitbull! Long time no see!!!! Welcome back!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I drove to the airport today, figured out where to go for next month. exciting!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Hi, Purelife.  I loved walking along the boardwalk going back to the car.  Water always has appealed to me.    
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Hey Lise.  Have you ever heard of Farmer's Market?  There are 3 locations and one of them is at Trout Lake.  During the mornings, until 2ish, all the local farmers meet at the lake and sell their seasonal produce (only on Saturday's).  I've never been there, but my friend says that it's TONS of fun (for kids too).  I'm going to check it out one of this Saturday.  I love fresh veggies.  :))

Sorry, Lise.  What I'm specifically doing is creating marketing illustrations to help sell her two suites.  It's a one-page ad showcasing the suite.  On the ad, I have a write-up, some pics and of course, the layout of the suite.  I have to put it altgether and make it look pretty.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Is it like this every night?
Do you guys just wait for me to leave then pack the place in?
If I check the chat room is there an orgy going on right now??

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

i love water/docks. Lots of birds in the Quay I bet.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'm sure the Pastafarian Monkee likes the Old Spag Factory, too.
 What's not to like?  Cheap 3 course dinners for $10 incl a drink (soup/salad, pasta, ice cream and tea/coffee/pop) as well as cheap house wine by the litre.

Heya pit!  Hairband digging into your head!  Memories of elementary school.  You wear one to school and the inner combs stab you in the brain when you do a somersault.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

purelife, no.... I have not heard of Farmers Market. Do write back and lemme know what that's like. I'm always looking out for good seafood.

Ah shucks. Gotta run. Kiddies are waiting to be put to bed. Take care, everyone!! Nite!!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Is it like this every night?
Do you guys just wait for me to leave then pack the place in?
If I check the chat room is there an orgy going on right now??
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]This place is busy when Tenkani isn't around.  Promise you won't tell him, k?  It'll be our wittle secret... ;)

Lil Me

purelife

Good evening Lise.  And hello Ms Pit. :)))

Thanks Lil Me. :)  

I should go now too.  My fingers (bones) have been hurting these days and I should really limit my time on the computer and save it for work.  

So, have a good evening everyone.

kitten

Good night, Lise.  Have a great evening!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

pitbullca.bc

aww...thanks Lise..hi and bye!  

|