So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

Morning....pretty quiet in here today....not too many people feeling good after 7/7/7???

Well...I had a great time....wedding, wine, boating...and other not to PG 13 things

Is it too early to start talking about lunch??  I'm starvin like Marvin!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

Patience Monkee....patience.  It's only the 9th.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Details about wedding/wine/boating pls!!!!

And the nasty stuffs...well just send me a PM    =)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Devil

lol! I didn't even think about it being 7/7/7 while I was out there. All clocks and calandars are left in the vehicle.

It was pretty peacefull. A little breezy and pretty cloudy, but still warm enough for shorts. I never went swimming, that is still some seriously cold water. Still a lot of spring runoff. Seen a few elk. Never hiked too hard because of the kids. Did a casual walk to some waterfalls. All in all, pretty nice.    

Isis

Wedding was one of my gf's...it was a nice quiet wedding on a boat cruising around the harbor...sunset, wine, dancing, cake....I got smoked in the face with the bouquet at the tossing ( I had it in my hands and decided to accidently bump it over my sholder), I caught one at the last wedding and didn't need another one!

Yup....I managed to get drunk off of wine...without paying a single cent!! Don't know how I managed that one...but I did it!!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

purelife

Good morning monkee, isis, devil, pc and everyone else....  

Devil

Sounds like fun Isis and P.C. I have 3 weddings to go to this summer. None are family members, so it is a great summer to be single!!

P.C.

Good morning purelife.....Isis.............................

Three weddings Devil ? Wow.   I'm a sap for weddings....lol.

Isis, that cruise wedding sounds really nice.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

PC....morning!

Oh it was a nice wedding...the sunset was the best part!

Devil...you little devil you....ladies watch out...if you see a guy doing the 'Booger' dance at a wedding....LOL!!

Devil

yes, one in August, and 2 in October. The best man at one of the weddings is the best man for one of the others. One is in the Okanagan too, so I will get to see my folks. I already bought some cool clothes for my son. Lady Killer he is!  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yes!! Sounds like a very romantic wedding!   =)

Except for mixing booze with a slowly rocking boat.

That would have me laughing all over my shoes in about 10 minutes.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

Never really noticed the rocking until we went a little further out into open water....and I was laughing the whole time gripin onto the railing.

Devil

and if you ever seen Booger doing the Booger dance...he danced with about 7 girls per song!    

Isis

correction...laughing=giggles

I was having a great time trying to keep balance...I actually got used to the rocking (while being drunk), and when we came back into port...that's when I couldn't walk HAHAHAHA!  

Devil

Isis wrote:
Never really noticed the rocking until we went a little further out into open water....and I was laughing the whole time gripin onto the railing.[/DIV]
 I am sure that is not all that was rocking....*wink wink..nudge nudge*....  

|