So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

[a href="http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/02/15/MNGTKBB73I1.DTL"]http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/02/15/MNGTKBB73I1.DTL[/a]

Seattle has somewhere between  6,000 to 8,000 homeless people

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
In 2002 San Fransico had
[SPAN class="georgia md" id=bodytext]8,640 homeless people.
Now they've got 6k but still that's double Vancouver.

[/SPAN]  
 Fair enough, but compare the population of Greater Vancouver to the Bay Area.

*pours tropical bellini for post monkee...puts umbrella in it with sun cartoon on it*  

Sportsdude

[font face="Times New Roman" size="3"]254,000 homeless people in LA county

[/font]  

Devil

Yes, and New York City has more buildings than Regina?!!

Isis

If I was homeless...would you take me in?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

Yes, you can lay right here *pats chest*

Sportsdude

just trying to show Vancouver isn't the worst. Plus your inner cities don't look like the bombed out cities of europe after the war.

Edmonton is the Minni/Saint Paul.

Isis

This conversation is too serious for me.....

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a0ff40" color=#0000ff size=7]RUNS NAKED ACROSS SCREEN[/FONT]
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

True, Vancouver is a beauty!

Isis, I am sick of massaging toes...can I move on?  

Michel

no no no you missed my point on Quebec. I meant europe as 'europe in look due to the history' its not a typical north american looking town.  

ah ok, that's why I was refering to your "uninformed tourist comparison".  

Québec City, and even more accurately the countryside in the Province looks a lot like some part of Normady, in Northern France (I mean the parts that haven't been destroyed in 1944).

In looks, and in looks only, Montréal is really a mix of French and British architecture with a typical local flavour in the working class neibourghood, and of course there's an Americanised downtown with it's skycrapers like everywhere in North America. The population, the culture and the language(s) are totally different from anything you can see in the world. Not better, not worse, just different.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*gulping down his bellini*

OMGWTFTOESUCK!!!  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

Boy after pole dancing last night....I think I pulled some muscles in my shoulder area...back and front  

Michel

Michel, if you register, I will bless you...a blessing from a Devil ROCKS! Ask anyone!

LOL thanks, this will act as a counterweight to the mighty smite that Senorita Pura vida aka Miss Purelife threathened me. [FONT size=7]She promised me to be her first[/FONT]... [FONT size=1]smite[/FONT]... Wouhou ! I like it this way.

I'll see that in a month, after I've checked if Yukon is just like Alaska LOL.  

Devil

YES, Shoulder! My 8th favorite place to massage!!  

Michel

argh crap me and my bad english, it should have read :

She promised me to be MY first...

|