So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Morning Russ, PC and Devil and everyone else...

Lise

Morning, Ms. purelife. Looks like another gorgeous day ahead of us. It is finally summertime!! Yaay!

Did anyone catch the 4th July fireworks on the telly last night? Simply beautiful. Too bad we don't have anything that spectacular here.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Morning Lise!  +1blessings for ya. :)))

I missed the fireworks on tele this year.  :(  But I agree, they are simply amazing.  They are nothing compared to what we could EVER have here.  

It is definitely summer with scorching hawt weather.  I needed a tan. :)

Lise

A tan? If memory serves me right, aren't you dark already? As for me, I haven't been tan since moving here from Ozland. I'm so pale, my family is amazed.

Do you prefer to tan in salons or au-natural?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Morning purelife and everyone!!!

Hi Russ! Its not a huge lake, but it is big enough though. A few Km. by a few Km. or so?. I think it is ok there is no motorboats. It is so quiet and nice. Motorboats are good for the bigger lakes.

Stampede is ok in some ways. Free breakfasts every morning. Next week our office throws a free breakfast for anyone. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, champagne OJ, and live music. That is what I like about Stampede, the food. But if you want to go to a nightclub, or a sponsored bash, you have to be in by 3 in the afternoon, or you are usually s.o.l.!   But for me,  July comes, I just want to be in the mountains.

I imagine the Hotel prices are crazy.  

Isis

There's just something about being under you Devil that cranks my wheels.....

Morning all!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

Hi Lise! What's Ozland?? Australia?

The fireworks competition on English Bay are pretty beautiful.

I am all tanned this summer so far. I have been careful not to burn, lots of lotion and shade...ice tea and a guitar.  

Devil

Isis wrote:

Morning all![/DIV]
  ...er...Hi Isis...

Lise

Greetings D-man and Isis,

Yeah, Ozland is Australia. You get tan all year long even in winter. I don't do tan, either. It's sunscreen whenever I hit the beach. [/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Isis wrote:

Lube?

Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hey Lise.  I prefer au naturel.  I've never been to a tanning bed.  I like to get darker.... for that Hawaiian look. :))

Hi ISIS AND DEVIL!  

Devil

Cool Lise! Curious...why the heck would you leave Australia??? I have never been there, but heard so many nice things. Did you know Fernie, BC in the winter has a Australia social club? They come for the boarding and have started their own little group. Basically, they can drink anyone under the table...except a Newfoundlander! I met a few there, crazy funny dudes!  

Devil

I usually go dark red burn, back to white again. This year, somehow I got tanned. It is a new thing for me?

Isis

Speaking of tanning....I better get that base tan going before heading down to Vegas...I wouldn't want to have to come back and tell you all that I look like a lobster!!

I think oil would be best...dont you think lise?

PL...how's it going?  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

I seen on the news this morning, Vegas is breaking temperature records. See, Vegas is getting HAWT just thinking about Isis!!

|