So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hmmmmm, that didn't work.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Good Morn cutezz! I am doing great today. Feeling a bit better.

P.C...why change it? it looks good..big..hehee! I know, I am weird.

Jessica

kits wrote:
 Lovely pic cutezz....

CK,   "soo....kits and Jessica hey!!!"

hahahaha

lets not start any rumours.....   I just think that I know who she is....  I could be completely wrong though..[/DIV]

Hmmm...apparantly I was the focus of some speculation in my absense! lol, yes it's me, and ya I think maybe I did have a few too many Guiness on St.Paddy's lol, but I was a good girl so thats ok.
Of all the sexual perversions, monogamy is the most unnatural

CK

Hi Jessica. Too many Guinness is not a bad thing on St. Pattys Day! Mind you, I am old now so it doesn't take me much...

cutezz

Oh please Ck you are far from being old...my young darling...heheheh when you feel better lets get that twister game going...shall we...

purelife

Good morning to all of you beautiful peeps!  

CK

Helllllo purelife!  

cutezz, it doesn't take much beer these days for me to feel it the next day. I am almost in my last year of my 20s...*SOBBB*

cutezz

ya ya cry me a river...baby...hahahhahah look when you get to my age...72 hahahah ok well not that old....some days I feel like it...

CK

cutezz wrote:
ya ya cry me a river...baby...hahahhahah look when you get to my age...72 hahahah ok well not that old....some days I feel like it...[/DIV]
 Wow! 72, you rock my worl like a 20 year old! Good job!

CK

Wow! this is new for the pride of Calgary!

[A href="http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=sl02lw"][img alt="Image hosting by TinyPic" src="http://tinypic.com/sl02lv.jpg" border=0][/A]

For our non American amigos, this is a poke (bad pun), at the Calgary Flames.

CK

^I meant, non-hockey-interested American friends...whatever...

kits

"Hmmm...apparantly I was the focus of some speculation in my absense! lol, yes it's me, and ya I think maybe I did have a few too many Guiness on St.Paddy's lol, but I was a good girl so thats ok."

pretty lose definition of "good", ehh Jessica?  jhaaha

Just kidding.  She was good.  I on the other hand, was not very well behaved at all that night!  [/DIV]
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

TehBorken

Oh yeah.........!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Where the heck is tenkani...is he okay?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Jessica

kits wrote:

pretty lose definition of "good", ehh Jessica?  jhaaha

Just kidding.  She was good.  I on the other hand, was not very well behaved at all that night!  [/DIV][/DIV]
 lol well, maybe I was a little bad too,

haha, especially at that building, you know where I ate the old sushi, lol, I was so worried that I was going to get sick from that sushi..[/DIV]
Of all the sexual perversions, monogamy is the most unnatural

|