So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

.....and TOP !!!!!!!

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

P.C., I seen a big cloud over the Island on the news, heading inland, we are supposed to get the remains tomorrow. Cheers to a warm coffee..(I will save the Keiths for later...heehe).

P.C.

Good morning CK.

Did I read yesterday, that you were feeling poorly ???  Does that mean your mountain visit didn't work out so good ?    

CK

Yeah, ended up staying home. This cold hit me hard. Spent most of the weekend on the couch with a blanket, watching a few movies. My boy went to my Aunts most of Saturday to play with some cousins, gave me time to rest. Still feeling it today, but getting better.  

Oh well, there is always more weekends.

P.C.

Awwww, CK.....sorry about that.  I'm amazed how many people have got colds and flus....kinda scary.  Look after yourself.

CK

Thanks P.C. *hugs*

Enough about me, how is the new job? Hopefully stress factor is min.

cutezz

Good morning all...how is everyone????

CK

cutezz wrote:
 Good morning all...how is everyone???? [/DIV]
 Better now that you are here!

cutezz

oh you are so sweet....ok lets start out this day with a wonderful blond pic of MR Depp...I need my morning high...hehehhe

Jessica

Good morning everyone!!
Of all the sexual perversions, monogamy is the most unnatural

kits

Good Morning Jessica!

Congrats on your second post! and welcome ot the 'dark side'!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

cutezz

Hi Jessica...dont listen to them, we are nice, clean, fun people...heheheh sometimes...Hi Kits how are you doing...where is my CK gone....???

P.C.

Hi Cutezz.....spunky as can be.  And how is 'The Great Flatulent One' ?  ....... and Jessica.....welcome to DS.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a170.gif" border=0]

kits

I am good cutezz....

super busy at work though...

Did you ever get that pic of yourself posted?

kits

I can tell by jessica's post that she is probably about 26 years old, blonde hair, lots of fun, and had too many Guiness on St. Pattricks day???

|