So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Bye Dev.  Hi pl, Schady and Lise!

Congrats on the swimsuit, Lise!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Schadenfreude

Is it a bathing suit one would see in Brazil?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lil Me

Schadenfreude wrote:
Is it a bathing suit one would see in Brazil?
 --
 A nutty one?  Haaaaah!  I kill me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lil Me

eeeeeeew.  That's almost worse than mental images of the naked bike ride.  

P.C.

Heeheeeeeee......That's awful...... [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c022.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey P.C.  I've come to the realization that most people look better with clothes ON.  

Lil Me

Gotta fly.  CYA P.C.  

P.C.

Yes, I think in many....many cases, you could be correct. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

pitbullca.bc

goodevening shiney happy people...rivers are down...spirits are up...and my work day starts tomorrow.  Hope you haven't had to lay down too much smack down kitten in your infant stages...and hello to everyone else!

P.C.

Hi Miss Pit...sounds like all is back to normal.  Did you have to evacuate at any point, where you are?  

pitbullca.bc

Not at all my dear PC....I am knowledgeable..to the places that have the reputations that flood...and wouldn't dare put my kids through that.  We are on flood watch still...to be safe...hot hot weather...could cause another melt down of our rivers.  Other than that...things are tickety boo!  Highways and biways are open...and business as usual!

Thank you all for caring in this time of stress for your smaller neighbours...

P.C.

Glad all is well.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.  Must be a tad hard on the nerves.

pitbullca.bc

at first..yes...for the first ten hours...but...the stampeding panick affect..is what drives me banannas.  The constant dreadful gossip.  I just ran out of patience...just in time..to go back to work...and have to deal with it tenfold.  

Lil Me

Giggle of the day:
 I'm phoning people asking for a screw.  A helmet cage screw.  So far noone will give me a screw.  *sigh*  I might have to pay money for one.  *sigh*

ADD: The things I need to do when mr LM is away.  *sigh*

|