So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Wassup everyone?  I napped, now it's off to a BBQ.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

good evening all...a quick stop in..to say a quick hello!  Have fun at the bbq LM!
Off to sleep early..as the darn alarm clock scared the doo outta me this morning for work..and don't want the same thing happening again.
Happy Saturday all!

P.C.

Ditto.....hope you have lottsa fun Lil Me.

Hubby cooked a chicken on the new Bar-B rotisserie.  It had to have been, without exception, the best chicken I ever ate.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

I cooked up chicken/turkey strips in bbq sauce...and caesar salad...yum yum yum!

P.C.

Sounds delish Miss Pitt.

Well, I'm off.  Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

pitbullca.bc

you as well PC...and a wishful bless back...just can't..as my hour isn't up! haha

Sportsdude

have a good evening everybody.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

good afternoon!
how's everybody doing?

Lise

Heya all. Doin' fine here. Gotta catch up on some work on the computer.

Just watched Spiderman 3 today. Wasn't too bad. I had low expectations because of the review from the newspaper but it wasn't too bad. Toby McGuire fits the part of Spidey perfectly.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Hi Lise.......miss you tons.  I know 'life calls' sometimes......lol.  

I loved yer pics from your Island trip.  I was wondering if you took a little tour around the Wickaninnish.  It's quite beautiful.  (an nice treat for an anniversary get away [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0])

Lise

Greetings Ms. PC.

We did stop by that W.... (I'm callin' it Willy Place for now) for a short while. We couldn't do anything special because of the kids. It was next to impossible to sit in a restaurant and not have part of your hair eating the food or your stomach in knots because you have to wolf down your food in 10 mins. From what we can see, the place looks awesome.

Who knows? Perhaps when the kids are grown up, we can go back and have something special, like dinner, there. It does look wonderful.

We had lunch at this wonderful place called the Blue Heron. Best damn clam chowder ever!

Thanks again for the tip on Crystal Cove. Absolutely love the place. Staff were super, super friendly. The place was so clean and warm, complete with a full kitchen and fireplace. Our window looked out to the beach and it was sooooo nice to have breakfast and stare out at the beach. We may go back next time. Perhaps have one of those tree top cabin where you  have a hot tub on the top deck.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it.  It's very family friendly, and the staff IS really nice.

So when and where is your next little retreat?

Sportsdude

sounds like you had a blast Lise. I heard the highway to Tofino is a bit of a rollercoaster though.  

purelife

Good evening everyone.  Heya Lise!

My bro and his g/f just brought a pomeranian!  SO CUTE!  2 months old, purebred!  MESO Jelous!  

Lise

Our next stop is Harrison Hot Springs. I'm thinking of bringing everyone there, including the furball. Possibly next month or in July. I love that place. Last time I was there they had a sandcastle competition. Folks were lovely and friendly.      
Bill Cosby.

|