So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

tenky!  wherefore art thou, tenky?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

went to the sporting goods store, wow couldn't find a thing, everything was moved around.  

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  Hi and BYE!  I hope that this weather keeps up for this long weekend.  WOOHOO STAT!

Sportsdude

Hi and Bye too pl!

Smallville Season Finale is tonight!

Sportsdude

What a crazy finale. Crazy good.  

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning peeps!  Fri for y'all..and tuesday for me..haha..off to work!
SD..the shindig on tuesday night..carried on into wednesday morning...god..that was hell!

P.C.

Good morning Miss Pit.

Another beautiful day in the neighbourhood.  Lots to do outside today. I need a planter built the length of the the shop, so that's what's on my agenda for today.

How about you? Plans.....or just work. ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

work hon.  No rest for the wicked..haha.  It rained last night...so everything is sooooo fresh here!  Quite beautiful if it wasn't cold.  It was +4 yesterday morning

P.C.

Yipes Miss Pit.  Sounds a little brisk.  It's looking pretty good out there right now, so I think I'll get busy.  Have a good day at work.  (btw....how's that little situation going there.....anything changed?)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning everyone!  Time to soak up the sun this long weekend for that tan!  WOOHOO....I'm excited. :)))

Lil Me

Heya!  Heckyl and Jeckyl have a Pro-D from school today, so I'm off today.  The weekend has begun!  Woohoo!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me.  Do you have any plans for the long weekend?  Are you guys going anywhere?  Have you ever taken your boys to the Granville Island's water park?  Oh, that place is just too much for kids!  :)

Lil Me

Hi pl.  No, not going anywhere (I wish!).  Another lacrosse tourney, but probably taking Sunday off lacrosse to go to Gambier and back with my parents.  Having a backyard BBQ and doing the firepit thing with some friends on Sat night.  That's about it.

Heckyl and Jeckyl LOVE Granville Island, but I try to avoid the place unless it's at 9am on a weekday (claustrophobia).  My parents like to take them there.

purelife

You weekend sounds very eventful.  The open fire pit sounds interesting too. :)  You have a wonderful weekend.

|