So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Put that stick down.  It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

Take your "below me" game elsewhere.

[img id=fullSizedImage alt=265.gif src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/265.gif?t=1178908558" _extended="true"]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

tenkani

A GIN AND ORANGE! A LEMON SQUASH! AND A SCOTCH AND WATER PLEASE!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Schadenfreude

[img id=fullSizedImage alt=MonkeyPee.gif src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/MonkeyPee.gif?t=1178909039" _extended="true"]

This is as close to Gin & Orange as it gets.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

tenkani

I know now why you cry...
*wiping away Schadeys little tear*
...but it is something I can never do.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Schadenfreude

tenkani wrote:
I know now why you cry...
*wiping away Schadeys little tear*
...but it is something I can never do.

That wasn't a tear you silly. Taste it.

P.C.

Now where was I.........Oh yea.......I was about to usurp Lil Me's position as tenkani's secretary.

Lil Me

I thought the Monkee was the secretary.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That could make my chances better.

pitbullca.bc

seems that I have been missing a type of pulse here.  Just finished watchin a girly movie...had grilled cheese sandwiches one rye bread for lunch..yum yum!
Don't know what sorta nothing to do now...suggestions?

P.C.

I never run out of ideas for nothings to do.

So my worst fear is happening.  My laminate floor is starting to warp from the little flood we had the other day.  I've had a dehumidifier running for the last 2 days, but I guess it's not drying it up quick enough.  I'm so PO'd I could spit.  

Sportsdude

So are your new floors saved P.C? After the disaster?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
I never run out of ideas for nothings to do.

So my worst fear is happening.  My laminate floor is starting to warp from the little flood we had the other day.  I've had a dehumidifier running for the last 2 days, but I guess it's not drying it up quick enough. I'm so PO'd I could spit.   Aww PC. Need a little squeeze?

[img id=fullSizedImage alt=Honk.gif src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/Honk.gif?t=1178911837" _extended="true"]

P.C.

Shade !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/e060.gif" border=0]

No SD....they're not doing so good.  I got the water OFF of them quick enough, but of course water is UNDER it.  There's really nothing I can do.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|