So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kingy

videomatica has it in stock they have ALOT of the hard to find videos.

[A href="http://www.videomatica.bc.ca/system/getmovie.asp?id=4069"]http://www.videomatica.bc.ca/system/getmovie.asp?id=4069[/A]

pitbullca.bc

goodevening peeps...hope all is well for all that hang here in DS...
Today wasn't as positive as yesterday...but still a good one...alot more tired today though...LOL
Feel like a fine piece of cheese...that is developing a wee spot of mold...come my day off...that wee spot of mold..will be sliced off...and the cheese will be restored to its..wonderful version LOL..blech...that sounded horrid!  LOL

kitten

I know what you mean.  Tomorrow is my last day before my "weekend" and I'm starting to feel really tired.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...agreed kitten...teehee...wanna light up sunday night?  LOL..or for us...fri?

kitten

Sunday I crash in front of the computer with perhaps a glass or two of wine and think how wonderful it is that I don't have to set the alarm for two whole days!  I feel almost decadent just thinking about all that rest!

pitbullca.bc

monday..send kids to school...and live the day in a languishing squallor...LOL..relaxation is the key baby!  And the less time on my feet...the less time playing the role of peace maker and clown...the better.

kitten

School is a wonderful time of year for frazzled parents.  I live close to a school and one can almost hear the collective sigh of relief as the school doors shut behind the kids.

pitbullca.bc

I am torn...I love time with my kids...but yet...I appreciate the time to just myself..no questions to answer..to orders to give...no meals demanded LOL..wouldn't give my role up for the world though...and a hug..is always free in my house!

kitten

It reminds me of the saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".  You do need time alone to store up energy for when they need your attention.

pitbullca.bc

Oh kitten...I couldn't agree more..*bless* for the understanding.

kitten

I don't have kids, but I can imagine how hectic it must get at times.  Of course you love them, but there MUST be room somewhere where you can look after you without distractions.

I must get to sleep now.  5 AM is much too early and I need the rest.  Nice chatting with you.

pitbullca.bc

toodles kitten...looking forward to more.  Trying yes...but appreciate the alone time so much more because of that.  Having kids has been my ultimate life goal...not that I knew it when it happened.  The gratitude that I feel is .......no words can describe...goodnight..and good sunday for you...

Lil Me

Good Evening Everyone (and hi Kitten!)

What a great day.  Sunny.  Warm.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

hiya LM..good day..and goodnight to you.  Sun here..yes..snow falling yes...LOL..what a messed up world  live in...warm...not yet..but I will take the sun anyday...warm..or cold.

Sportsdude

good evening everyone.
Calm on this end, sorta bored.
Although my ex senator who got defeated last year seems to be everywhere these days. Saw him at the movie theatres and now my friend saw him at his work. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|