Previous topic - Next topic
|

female

lol

that didn't come out right:)))

but music is so loud!! i love it!!

weird al

tenkani wrote:

I usually only smoke if I'm alone or with somebody,   but in this case I'll make an exception....  

What am I, chopped meat???

*puff puff*  *kaff*

Looking back, I can see how my reply might have been misunderstood, so I...uh...I don't understand it either. Karma siblings, lunchers, I love you all madly! (which is kinda how I do everything)

Tenkani-sama, at -23, you am badder than Michael Jackson, bro!

I can only hope to scale such karmic...heights...

I'm trying, everybody agrees!

P.C.

OMG....weird al.  Nice to see you......lunch?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Let me help weird al.  *I have exceptional blessing powers [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif" border=0]

female

omg! there's food here too!!

PC - who's the cook in your family or who cooks more more than more less:)) you or mr. PC?

weird al

P.C. wrote:
 OMG....weird al.  Nice to see you......lunch?

Nicer to see you, ms. P.C., Nice place you've got here, really nice.

Lunch, no thanks. Found one of those Halal shawarma/falaffel  places this aft. in Metrotown, Burnaby's cultural heart. Watched the dude, the proprietor, for a while.

Fastidiously clean. Good stuff. That'll be a regular stop for me now, on my way to restaurants further out.

I sound like a glutton I guess, but it's a long time since I been to the lunch thread.

Quite jazzed to be back here in Lunch City! My kinda place, yep.  

P.C.

It seems to go in cycles.  I cook most often for a while, with Mr P.C. cooking occasionally......then he'll cook sometimes 2 or 3 nights in a row.  He cooks most often on Sunday nights, because I work on Sundays......um....worked.

He's a very good cook.      

tenkani

(can i have one? i must say - i never did! do you do something special to smoke that thing???)

If you're asking how to ignite the end of teh cigar, I just pressed mine against Female's hawt flesh and VIOLA!!

Now my cigar smoke tastes like Female        
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

OOOOOO....I love falaffel.  Thanks for the reminder.  I think I'll make that tomorrow.

Hors d'oeuvres anyone.....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/d015.gif" border=0]    (Black Angus hors d'oeuvres)

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

weird al

You lucky mofo! Here, gimme that lighter! Aah, hot!!

female

tenkani wrote:
[em](can i have one? i must say - i never did! do you do something special to smoke that thing???)[/em]

If you're asking how to ignite the end of teh cigar, I just pressed mine against Female's hawt flesh and VIOLA!!

lol tenk:))

spicy this taste!! love it!!  
i'm gonna smoke every day from now on!1  

female

P.C. wrote:
It seems to go in cycles.  I cook most often for a while, with Mr P.C. cooking occasionally......then he'll cook sometimes 2 or 3 nights in a row.  He cooks most often on Sunday nights, because I work on Sundays......um....worked.

He's a very good cook.

you are one lucky lady PC :))
nothing sexier than a man that knows his way round da kitchen if you know what i mean:))

P.C.

I couldn't agree more female......I love it.

Had to post cigar smoking cool cat....

[img style="WIDTH: 283px; HEIGHT: 388px" height=567 src="http://www.lilitu.com/catland/images/gallery/cigar.jpg" width=383]  

female

cute! very cute weird al:)  

weird al

ahahahahaha

hahaha

ha

:)

and ha!

|