So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hey Ally. Been missing your presence.

Oh dear. A fight with your mom. That's so sad!!  Are you ok, now? *hugz*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Sorry Ally    :(

I hope it all works out Ok with your mom.

Life is too short to spend much time carrying a grudge so make up quick and get back to lovin if you can. And yeah, it's nice to see you again     :)
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

showed my sister how to drive in a blizzard just a second ago.  Now she can be a master accident avoider like I am!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Ally

Hey Tenkani and Lise!

I actually have a headache now from crying although I am also 3 hours late on my morning coffee so it could be a withdrawal headache.  We just had a big blow that started over nothing and we ended up dragging up every little thing from the past 15 years.  I hate to say this, but it's a tendency women have.  "Remember 7 years and 5 months ago at 4:32 pm when you said this...blah blah"    

Hrumpf!  Everything is much better now though.  I'm now getting a coffee and a couple of tylenol.  
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

tenkani

That's a tendency women have?? I handn't noticed!!    ;)

Seriously though, maybe the occasional blowout is good for us. It brings things out in the light of day where they can (hopefully) dry up and blow away. It's amazing how many things we think we're "over" but aren't. It's also amazing how cleansing a good cry can be. I hope you guys can dredge some positives out of this painful experience!

Sportsdude

I'm good for about 1 shouting match a day with my parents mainly mother. Its how we communicate lol.
Weird how family is, we shout over the little things but when the major things come along they're all understanding.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Wow! There is a handle I haven't seen in awhile!

Hi Ally! *bless* and *hugz*

Enjoy a coffee and a breather.

Lise

My dad's about the same, Ally. It's not confined to women alone. He'd dredge up stuff that happened 10 years ago and then have an arguement about it. It doesn't take much to set it off. I thought we had solve the issue but I guess not. At any rate, tenkani's right. It's useless to carry about a grudge. Life's too short.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Lise wrote:
No such holidays in BC as yet, CK. I'm working on having a DS holiday made officially. Still working on it........

Any plans for Valentine's Day, CK? I'm thinking of surprising my hubby tomorrow with a good meal. Maybe steak something something with salad and a baked potato. Dunno. Still debating. I don't usually go out of my way to celebate VD since we had the kids. [/DIV]
 Oh it will be just another Wednesday. My Sweetie is working evenings this week. No big deal. I spoil the shit out of her everytime we are together! hehe!

I think it will be just another day at my household. Maybe I will BBQ smokies and have some mac n' cheese (CK Jr.s fav).

Lise

How do kids eat Mac N Cheese? Ugh. I don't get that. Lise Jr. likes it too but I can't stand the taste and smell. Ah well. So long as they get something in them.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Russ

Morning everyone!

I still like Mac N Cheese.. is that allowed?

LOL on V-day. Its not that important right? I still say paintballing or go carting. Thats romantic enough. :)      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Mac n Cheese is hard to dislike.
I eat it with teh rooster sauce for teh spiceriez.
Good morning, Sir Russ!
I had bibimbap for Lunch because it's bibimbap day!

Lise

Paintball and carting? Hm. I thought only a guy's idea of anything romantic also involve the S-word. Oh, that and throw in a couple of cold beer.

I still don't like Mac & Cheese.

Cute cat, tenkani. Do you come with just the one color?
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

I don't know anymore.
Raging Poodle has gotten me completely turned around when it comes to color, smell and taste.
Back in my day we kept our senses seperate and we liked it that way!     >:(

|