So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CK

oh shoot! I was picturing Howie Mandell selling Boston Pizza!??!!

P.C.

BP to me means British Petroleum.

We call coolers and 'girlie drinks' BP's.   ( the P stands for pop)[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Hi P.C.!

*hugz to all*

I gotta fly away and sleeeeeeeeeep.

P.C.

Hi CK.....check your PM first.....lol

Night CK [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Russ

Hey PC, havent heard em called Brit Pops before.

HAve a good night if you are heading to bed..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Ummmmm....I didn't say the B stood for Brit.   (lol)

Lise

I've no clue what BP stand for? I always thought it was something British too but don't know what it really stand for.

Finally found my Alkaline water!! WOOT!!!! They sell them at T&T and the dude I asked just showed me the aisle within 1/2 second. Yaaay!!!!

Lots of CNY decorations up at T&T.  Bought a real life crab that cost me nearly $20.00 and now the sucker's in deep freeze awaiting its unkindly fate come Saturday. *evil chuckle*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

LOL PC.. ok I give in.. whats the 'B' stand for.

uh, I have been missing what CNY stood for the last few days..?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Russ. CNY stands for Chinese New Year.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sounds awesome Lise.  Woooooot indeed!  

Sportsdude

Didn't go to the Pho place today but we went by it and my mom liked what she saw and wants to eat there sometime. yes!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

A nice snowy walk to work today! Winter wonderland here.

Not windy, so it is not too shabby. Coffee in hand! The only thing I hate about winter is passing ladies, they are wearing WAY tooo much clothes! heheheee!    

CK

Lise wrote:
Russ. CNY stands for Chinese New Year. [/DIV]
 BC needs the same holiday as Alberta gets. The 19th is a stat holiday here. You could enjoy a day off the day after Chinese New Year!

I wonder if BC will get that holiday? I heard Sask is getting it next year. People need a holiday in mid February!

Lise

No such holidays in BC as yet, CK. I'm working on having a DS holiday made officially. Still working on it........

Any plans for Valentine's Day, CK? I'm thinking of surprising my hubby tomorrow with a good meal. Maybe steak something something with salad and a baked potato. Dunno. Still debating. I don't usually go out of my way to celebate VD since we had the kids.
Bill Cosby.

Ally

Hey everybody....Lise....purelife....Russ....SD!

I haven't been around, another vacation.  Last one for awhile though.

I just had the first fight with my mom in about ....oh......5 years maybe.  Ugly.  Shed a lot of tears.      
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

|