So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

oh cool Russ. What movie are you going to see?
Meh its 9pm lol evening is going by fast..

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Im STILL trying to see children of men so we are going to go to riverport to see it at 915 our time here.. so two more hours.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Still haven't seen it eh? I thought it was pretty good. Its a thinking movie.  

Lise

Hope you have a good time watching Children of Men, Russ. I'll watch it when it comes out on video.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

darn Russ isn't around I was going to say I had sardines. lol  

Lise

I can't add  my two piece to sardines any more so here's a song dedicated to sardines:

Oh that sardine in your hair, I can see it shining there,
                            As I took it from its box, And I twined it in your locks.
                                   Silver sardine in your hair. Like a jewel rich and rare,
                                                    Oh that little silver sardine in your hair

[FONT size=1](Robert Service)[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

u mean u can't have sardines anymore?  

Lise

Nope. I'm sardined out.

Gotta run. Have a good night.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol sardined out! classic.

Anyway, have a good night lise its getting late for me too.

Ally

Hey everybody!

Hubby and I just rented Miami Vice through our On Demand.

I give it about a 2.5/10

SSSOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Sportsdude

Don't tell me you were expecting the tv show?  

purelife

We were going to watch Children of Man tonight but decided to rent.  We ended up watching "The Illusionist"  EXCELLENT MOVIE.  I highly recommend it if you like magic with a twist.  

Oooo..it's kinda lonely being on late at night when no one is online... ;)  

Russ

hello!

HA! First person on for saturday morning..

Children of men I would give an 8 out of 10. Pretty good, something always happening. Realistic conflict scenes.. and a decent example of how it could be in the future.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Greetings. I hear ya on the Miami Vice, Ally. My husband was thoroughly disappointed too. Thought it sucked, the 80s version was way better. He said, "too much violence and sex".

The "Illusionist" was good? Excellent. I'm thinking of renting that one day. Good to know.

Hm. I've heard good stuff about Children of Men, though. I'm going to wait for this one to come out on DVD too.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

The problem with Miami Vice movie is that its not the tv show remake.  I think it tricked a lot of people.
I agree on Children of Men Russ.  People in the theatre got angry at the ending but I thought about telling them thats how Cuaron ends his movies. lol.  He ends them sudden.  But when it goes to black and flashes the screen title he tells you that it was ........... (purelife hasn't seen it so I won't finish the sentence).

|