So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SassyCassy

Before I go, just need to find out why my clip art didn't clip.  trying again!
We're here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday!..........Trooper, sometime in the '80's

Sportsdude

Sassy your soo classy, Sassy.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Yay!  Sassy's here!  You'll like the private message system we have here.  It's tres cool.  ;)

Green eggs and spam?  Yup!  ;D

P.C.

OMG......Sassy !!!!  Yaaaaaayyyyy.  What took ya so long girl ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a130.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=5]Welcome, Sassy!![/FONT][/DIV]OMG she has a karma point already...      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Alumni

>My belly is full of dol sot bi bimbap.

I know what bi bimbap is, but what's 'dol sot'? spicy??Now I'm hungry......almost dinner time!  
"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

tenkani

I was told that dol sot means "hot". I'm unclear on whether it refers to temperature or spice-factor.

[FONT color=#0000ff size=5]BTW, congrats on dropping Lunch's 500th post!!!1[/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

mmm cheese sandwich for dinner.  

Future Canadian

mmmm Oreos and a glass of milk for a late snack.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Finally ate some substance for the first time today.  Had 5 tacos from taco bell about 50 mins ago.

Future Canadian

OMG thet's all you've eaten today? Innit kinda late?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

sportsdude....you need to take better care of yourself.  5 tacos....I can't even imagine.

Future Canadian

Sportsdude

5 tacos is nothing. [/DIV]I'm not petite by any standards.[/DIV]I'm 6'8 235lbs. so I eat a lot when I'm hungry but lately since I've been taking accutane my eating habits have halted to a complete stop. I used to spend 10 bucks on eating at taco bell.

P.C.

Hey FC...how's it going.  Poor tummy indeed.

Just had some friends over that have a new Golden retriever puppy.  OMG.....I need someone to talk me out of 'going there'.  He is SOOOOOOO cute.  I have decided that I have become too 'selfish' with my time, to 'involve' a puppy in my life.  For their sake, not mine.  TELL ME this is good thinking.

|