So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I like canned peaches, but the fresh ones seem to stick and itch my skin like insulation.  I love the taste, I just don't like peeling them.  Nectarines are wonderful and somewhat similar in taste.  I'm not too fond of apples, though.  Those and plums were just about the only fruit available when I was growing up and I got quite sick of them.  Once a year at Xmas I'd get an orange in my stocking, and that was a wonderful treat.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Great part about canned is that they stay edible longer.  Well thats how we do it... oh you're talking about the store bought oops. (stuck in country mode.)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Here's the local watering hole.

Bottom's Up

Chicklet

Looks like my kinda place.  Just kiddin'.  A little rough for me.

Anywho, all this talk of food has made my stomach noisy.

See you kids around and have a great weekend.

Ciao for now.

C

Hiya tenk (if you see this)
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

kitten

I've always wondered why drinking establishments always provide plenty of parking.  It seems to provide an incentive to drink and drive.  That place in the picture looks like a Hell's Angels hangout.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Oh not really. I somehow found the place by doing a google search. Apparently a bike group was going by. You go in there and its the same 5 people you remember from the last time.  They have a huge tractor parade every 4th the Gov was suppose to come down but since he would have been in enemy territory he decided to go somewhere else. (he's a democrat).

cutezz

Hello all...Happy Friday, Yes I am still around....

cutezz

Good Morning gang...how is everyone????

Some Chick

*Waves hello*

It is almost lunchtime for my eastern clients.  I wonder what they're having.

Chicklet

Howdy SomeChick.  Hope all is well.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Some Chick

All is absolutely fabulous on the Western Front!  I have some penne and spaghetti sauce I made yesterday for lunch, along with a nice juicy pear.  I shall devour it in approximately 35 minutes.

Chicklet

Very nice!  I love pasta.  You may have just sparked a craving.

Some Chick

I used to eat it constantly when I was broke and swore it off for a long time, but it's back.  I make wicked sauce with lots of meat.  I am a carnivore and enjoy my status near the top of the food chain.

Orik

Lunch. bah i have not even had breaky yet speaking of which , i just woke up, goes off to get  a yogurt and a spoon ... lunch will be around 2 , plan on having a home made chicken burger with a egg/potatoe salad if i can find the onion in that mess of a kitchen .  thinks its beside the crock pot , under all the empty grociery bags from yesterdays shopping trip...

hungry , food i need, back i maybe.  ohh stay gotta i away from landplay...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

yawn.

Haven't had any food yet. just got up.

|