So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hiya Cutezz, long time no chat. Whassup with you?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

cutezz

Not too much is new? Same old crap...I had to lay low for awhile...got crap for sitting on the computer all day at work...but that boss was booted to curb...well she need to go...so I am back...

Lise

Well, at least you have access to the net at work. I don't even have a computer at work. *boohoo*  What kinda line of work do you do?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Too hot to think of lunch today. The second day in a row that it's hit 90. Couldn't even think of my coffee as I walked through the door to work, for once it came second to trying to let some air in.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Oooooh..... I just saw your avantar, Chicklet. NICE!! Luvvvvv vampires!!!!

I wan to suck ur blood!!

Agree about the heat there, Gopher but I wouldn't mind something cold and refreshing right about now.

What I can't stand about the upcoming summer is the freakin' pollen count in the air. *ACHOO*
Bill Cosby.

cutezz

ok where is my Johnny Depp pics to welcome me back...hahahahah!

Lise

[FONT size=6]* insert HUGE NAKED IMAGE of Johnny Deep here*[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

90 eh? Well it was nearly 100 down here on saturday before a cold front hit, now its 70.  This type of weather change gets people sick if they are not use to it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

cutezz

ohhhh where is my pic???? hehehehe

Chicklet

I had mushroom and terragon penne for lunch.  It was goooood.  Anyone else?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

Chicklet

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

boredom, I guess but not really hungry.

Chicklet

If I could, I would come over and make you the BEST meal you ever had.

Sportsdude

Thats another thing I'm having pulled pork for dinner so I'm not really eating.

|