So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

I would feel better that I know for sure........just got to break this bad habit of eating out everyday
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

@PC : Yes. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

What did it mean ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Means 'at' your intended person

Twitterspeak for talking to someone

Lil Me

*sighs*

Another week done.

I'm getting sick of my boss' scizophrenic management style- focusing on everyone's negative attributes in order to "keep people motivated".  Constantly changing company focus and goals.  Expecting everyone to read his mind.

Here's the kicker: our largest supplier sent an email to the office (my email address) with an invite to their annual customer appreciation boat cruise- specifically inviting me (the office manager) to attend.  I forwarded it to the boss.

And then the boss did not include me on the RSVP.

I think he's terrified that if I attend an industry function, that I will literally jump ship to another company.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]*sighs*[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Another week done.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I'm getting sick of my boss' scizophrenic management style- focusing on everyone's negative attributes in order to "keep people motivated".  Constantly changing company focus and goals.  Expecting everyone to read his mind.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Here's the kicker: our largest supplier sent an email to the office (my email address) with an invite to their annual customer appreciation boat cruise- specifically inviting me (the office manager) to attend.  I forwarded it to the boss.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]And then the boss did not include me on the RSVP.[/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; background-color: rgb(223, 255, 191);"] [/div] [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; background-color: rgb(223, 255, 191);"]I think he's terrified that if I attend an industry function, that I will literally jump ship to another company.[/span]

Oh god.  I'm going to burst a blood vessel, and it's not even me.  Lil Me, I think you're right and that just shows he knows your value.

So are you going to correct his RSVP error ?  I would.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Means 'at' your intended person[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Twitterspeak for talking to someone[/span]

Jeeez SD.  I know what @ means.   I knew what it meant long before twitter and long before you were born.  I just have no idea what the content of your post means.

P.C.

I'll try one more time.  What the heck am I missing.

Why would this be @PC ?

@PC

Really? You think they can beat the Blackhawks? The problem with the team always seems to be the second round (where they lose it). The big hurdle where once they got over it, they'd be fine. But they're still too much of Jekyll and Hyde team.

Sportsdude

Hi PC. Sorry about the offending. I was replying to your post -- which was a reply to my post-- about the Canucks. I used @PC because using the 'reply with quote' option took too long. lol

Natasha

Anyway, back to what we had for lunch...

grilled chicken salad  =)

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Hi PC. Sorry about the offending. I was replying to your post -- which was a reply to my post-- about the Canucks. I used @PC because using the 'reply with quote' option took too long. lol[/span]

For the life of me, I can't find where I made a post about the Canucks or the Blackhawks. I can't imagine what I would have had to say about them.

Sportsdude

haha oooooooops - it was DDD. silly me

49er

Sportsdude

Indeed 49er, they've been playing well  

Orik

Looks at the TV and debates the merits of watching the game...

Left over chow mien noodles, topped with green pepper, onions, carrots and red cabbage.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|