So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I'm doing ok Purelife, can't speak for the others though!

Sorry I missed you (again)
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Something to interest you, Purelife

http://www.liljos.com/

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Woah!  Some good action down at the border!!  It never gets interesting for us.

I'm so glad that the snow has disappeared.  It means that I can get out.  Yayyyyyyy!!!

My lil gohan is almost 2 months old.  Where does the time go?

How's everyone else doing?

Haha yeah. I dunno, the lure of the Canadian side of Cascadia is not having to deal with the weird
sensationalism below the 49th, as this place is solitude.

In Portland they were going through the 'arctic chill' the mayor had press conferences, its all anyone talked about, the coming doom. It never came, but a couple hikers have been lost on Mt. Hood.

The snow is in white rock, south surrey, langley to chiliwack on the canadian side.
2 months! wow! Time does indeed fly by.

Going good, Decembers are always weird transitional periods for me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hi Gophie, SD...

I seem to miss everyone whenever I log on. :(

Cute shoes, Gophie.  Gohan received some cute booties that look like they were from that site.  I just hope they stay put on his feet.

When are you leaving for home, SD?  Flying this time?

P.C.

Hi everyone.

Glad to hear baby is doing well purelife.  He's just so darned cute.

Been baking, entertaining, crafting and sleeping.....heavy on the entertaining.  I love it, so vowed I would make more time for it this year.

Greenhouse is on hold til after Christmas, because I don't know how to divide my time when I work on a project like that.     If I kept going, nothing would be done for Christmas.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Hey guys. Oh you'll get your project done P.C. and the greenhouse will be spectacular as always.

Hey PL- yeah I'm flying home on the 22 (basically the 23rd) on midnight with an overnight flight to Toronto. Then take a morning flight out. Its crazy.

I had an enjoyable evening, i ran into an Christmas concert downtown by a North Vancouver secondary school's music association. The kids were good, I was impressed. Although their parents can't sing. I could hear myself in the cathedral and I'm a baritone. haha

purelife

Morning everyone!

Hope you make it home and back safe and sound, SD.  Who knows how much snow will interrupt the flight.  

It's so windy today.  In our 2nd bedroom, there's a little storage with its own separate door with a tile-sized window that is open.  It's not protected from the outside elements so it's freaking freezing in the storage room and woud be much colder in this room if the door wasn't closed.  But, we could hear the wind.....It sounds scary sometimes.  

Will you be starting on your antique desk that you were possibly thinking of turning them into bedside stands, PC?  I'm looking forward to seeing its after pictures. :)

Sportsdude

Hey Pl, yeah who knows. Please let their not be snow. I had enough blizzards from last year.
It is winy today and a whole lot of rain to boot.

At least last night was really nice downtown.

Trollio

Jesus Christ, it's been three years and you people are still eating lunch?  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Dat Lazy Frog

Lunch was very soft foods. finished  2 more of the teeth. only 9 more to go.

Dynamite Roll and california roll from Fujiya

Gopher

Trollio wrote:
Jesus Christ, it's been three years and you people are still eating lunch?  

Trollio! Where've you been?

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Trollio wrote:  Jesus Christ, it's been three years and you people are still eating lunch?[/span]

Hahahahaha.  I'm getting really FULL.

Nice to see you again Trollio.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hai everyone!

Baby and I had a nice day visiting two former work places in downtown.  He was really good for them but got super tired in the afternoon and he finally napped now.  Too much stimulation for a day.  Then tomorrow, he's going for his shots.  I hope he'll be ok but I have tyenol just in case.  It was nice to mingle with friends again.

purelife

Now everyone is saying that baby looks like daddy.  None of my features on him.  *sigh*  

Sportsdude

give it time pl, give it time. :)

last final tomorrow then the journey begins.

|