So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

g'morn!

pancakes and eggs for breakfast today!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

Good morning fellow DS'ers!
Today is the day I will accomplish something worthwhile on my truck. Dammit. I keep getting sidetracked adn running around picking up stuff or helping friends. I REALLY have to finish my winch today and fix my crossmember.

Your breaky sounds good Van! I had cheerios and coffee.

Lise wrote:[br font-style: italic;]Hmmm.... if you're looking for a car, Russ, I know someone who's trying to get rid of hers. If you're interested lemme know.
Um, Im not REALLY interested in another vehicle.. this Suburban sounded too good to be true (it was).
Whatchya got? Im never adverse to picking up a lonely vehicle.

Tonight is maple mustard glazed salmon.. mmm I cant wait!

So... has anyone tried this before? I think Im in love.
[a href="http://foodproof.com/photos/full/bacon-cheese-roll-1290"]http://foodproof.com/photos/full/bacon-cheese-roll-1290[/a][/p]  

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Van

Not doing much this weekend. Starting to get my trip organized a bit more. Maybe have a cup of Christmas cheer with some friends? Not 100% sure yet. I could just go to a coffee shop and read a book right now.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Have a great weekend Van.  You must be counting down the days until you visit the YVR to Italy!!!  

Good evening everyone.

Russ

Evening! Maple Mustard salmon came out awesome.. found a new smoked salmon recipe from a buddy so I will be doing that again soon.

Tomorrow will be the bacon thingy for breaky with me and SS. Hopefully it comes out good. Let everyone know!

purelife

Evening Russ.  Your dinners always sound so delish....

I'm having something simple...gyozas and a papaya.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Evening Russ.  Your dinners always sound so delish....

I'm having something simple...gyozas and a papaya.

Thanks! Yours do too!
Tonight will be game night apparently. SS invited my buddy and his wife over.. and told me 15 minutes ago. They will be here in 30 minutes. Im running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Whats everyones plans tonight?

P.C.

Everybody's dinners sound delish !  I haven't even thought about dinner yet.  I am busy decking the halls.  Day 2.  (usually takes me about a week....and a bit)

That bacon roll looks like a jammer waiting to happen.....but I'm almost certain we're going to have to try it.  Looks positively scrummy !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Everybody's dinners sound delish !  I haven't even thought about dinner yet.  I am busy decking the halls.  Day 2.  (usually takes me about a week....and a bit)[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]That bacon roll looks like a jammer waiting to happen.....but I'm almost certain we're going to have to try it.  Looks positively scrummy ![/div]
I will let you know.. its on the menu to the Russ and SS breaky. Why is it a jammer? Its only a little bit of cheese and piggy?

Is the deck the hall with santa's B*lls?

P.C.

LOL....no....but it does look like we've had a snowfall in our house.  

P.C.

I will anxiously await the menu review.  It really looks delishioso.

Sportsdude

After studying non stop for 7hrs I went out to eat twice. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Ah, stress on students these days. So nice to see it on their faces.

My friend has a Honda Civic. She's keen to get rid of hers so if anyone's interested, give me a shout.

I'm 90% done with Christmas shopping already. How's that for Russ? I've only to get my hubby a present and then I'm done. Yaaay!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|