So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Happy Thanksgiving, SD. Hope you're having fun.

I am bumped by ppl at work. Started writing about it then decided it was just a waste of my time. I HATE lazy ppl at work who get away with murder and then leave me and my friend (who work hard) in the dust. It is so unfair. Anyways, a waste of my time to talk about.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Happy Thanksgiving!

Morning everyone...

Lise- do you mean physically bumped into, or that your job has been "bumped"?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

So sorry Lise.  That IS really annoying.  It's hard for people with a good work ethic to tolerate such nonsense.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

morning everybdy!
merry christmas. thanksgiving is over, santa showed up on the macy's parade, which means of course, time to camp out at the Best Buy in Bellingham. ya

lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Happy Thanksgiving anyway SD.....and TehBorken and FC....wherever you are.  

Sportsdude

Oh I'm having a good time. Its my favourite holiday when its done right and relatives ain't bitching about the N----r president. lol That's what happened last night and literally my dad walked out of the house. lol

worry about his grandkids though, if they talk like that around 2 year olds, they're going to become these white nationalists practically when they get older since the 'minority' population will be the majority.

always something with them trying to rain in on the parade.

oh well eat lots of turkey. have a good time. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Oh I'm having a good time. Its my favourite holiday when its done right and relatives ain't bitching about the N----r president. lol That's what happened last night and literally my dad walked out of the house. lol

worry about his grandkids though, if they talk like that around 2 year olds, they're going to become these white nationalists practically when they get older since the 'minority' population will be the majority.

always something with them trying to rain in on the parade.

oh well eat lots of turkey. have a good time. :)

That's sad SD.  You know...I think your dad shouldn't have walked out of the house....I think he should have insisted they leave...with a calm but loud explanation why.  He will send a stronger message to any of the children present.    

Van

I forgot it was US Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to whoever celebrates it.

It always seems like a holiday so close to Christmas. I would take Boxing Day any day over an extra day at Thanksgiving.

Not much else new here. I am planning on spending Christmas with my mom and sis. Then fly to Italy before the New Years.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Hi Van....been missing you around here.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Russ

Afternoon..
I agree Pc.. I think Van is avoiding us

Thats too bad to hear Lise.. it ALWAYS seems to be like that.. theres always someone that lets others do the work and take credit for being there. If it seems like it sucks, it does, but remember theres always karma.. and something always comes up and bites them in the ass.

Well, Im breaking down. It looks to be cheaper in time and money, and running around to just buy a winch bumper than to build one. Amazing.. it takes the wind out of my manhood sail, but its just easier than buying the material, bending, cutting, welding, swearing, and taking a few days of work.
<sniff>

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Well, Im breaking down. It looks to be cheaper in time and money, and running around to just buy a winch bumper than to build one. Amazing.. it takes the wind out of my manhood sail, but its just easier than buying the material, bending, cutting, welding, swearing, and taking a few days of work.

It's ok Russ. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]   Just swear a lot and adjust yer anatomy while you're buying it, to maintain the manliness.

Michel

P.C.

Hi Michel.....missed you !

I've never had KFC in the states.....I don't think.

Michel

Michel

|