So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Russ wrote:
  Gopher wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Sweet and sour chicken, I tried it with pasta instead of rice - much to my later regret.[/DIV]
That sounds good! Whats wrong with it on pasta.. what type of pasta did you use?

[FONT color=#ff0000]Penne[/FONT]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Russ wrote:
I should go finish putting up my new pole and roller for my contraption.

To capture more goatS!!!!!   [FONT size=5]YARRRRRRRRGH![/FONT]

Lise

W-what the hell? I like Russ' avatar. It's a sad, sad world when ppl can't understand the humor in cartoons. Lighten up, folks!    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

This is a weird time of year. One neighbour still has jack o lanterns wilting on their doorstep. Another neighbour has a Christmas tree lit up so bright, I am sure you could see it from space.

Oh well, I have no decorations up. Just a coffee pot in my kitchen that makes the world go around.

coffee coffee coffee!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

stretchedout

Lise wrote:
 W-what the hell? I like Russ' avatar. It's a sad, sad world when ppl can't understand the humor in cartoons. Lighten up, folks!

------------------------------

Peanuts and Bugs Bunny were cartoons.  That avatar was "sick and twisted".  It's a sad, sad world when we are so desensitized by hollywood violence that we are not affected by images of self-destructive blood and guts.  Perhaps in your life you haven't seen loved ones or strangers in the state of bloody death, including bodily parts missing.  
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

It's a sad, sad world when we are so desensitized by hollywood violence that we are not affected by images of self-destructive blood and guts.  

Strangely enough stretch, I actually agree with to you to some degree.  Except one thing.... I found your approach to expressing your distaste over Russ's avatar a little obnoxious.  He was pretty agreeable about removing it, and I can't help but wonder, if asking him in a civil manner might have accomplished the same thing.

P.C.

Eagles making a huge ruckus out there.  I was going out to see if I can get a clear shot for a pic, but there are fresh bear whompers out there.    

Michel

P.C.

Tis Michel....tis.

So....I don't know what's for lunch, but I have dinner made.  

Russ

Havent had lunch yet. Spent the last four hours trying to figure out and get the damn scanner and camera photo thingies to work.

Im still trying to get pictures of the stuff. lol.

Discovered some stuff I didnt realize I had so I am attempting to make use of it.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I've spent most of the day talking to tech support on the photobook program I use.  They have lost all my albums.  I am super upset....some of them I have been working on for months.  I logged in to have the ones slated for Christmas gifts, uploaded and ordered.  Gone.  There isn't enough time to do them over again...not to mention, the text was all in poem, and there is no way I remember any of it.

I am SO choked.

Michel

P.C.

I'm afraid so.

They retrieved 2 of them....but they are ones I've already had published.  It's the one's that weren't uploaded for order yet that are gone.

Michel

|