So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Lil Me wrote:
Wonderful, Van.  Have a great time!  I'm sure you'll have some crazy stories to tell..was it a teacher marrying a biker?  Let me know if you happen upon Mr LM's long-lost Uncle Dean.  MIA, presumed alive and last seen in Red Deer...

haha! I will let you know.

Yes it is the teacher and biker wedding. I don't know too many people in Red Deer. Good chance to get a hotel with a nice pool though!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

Glad to see you back and I'm sure your kitty was happy too.

Good to know that you came back in one piece, Lil Me.  

Good morning everyone and hello to Van.  I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time at the party.  Anywhere away from the city. :)  And, we get one extra hour of sleep.

Lil Me

Morning Van, Michel and purelife.

I had forgotten about the return to Standard Time.  Yay!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

She was in purr mode as soon as I put my head on the pillow.

How nice for you.  My cat gets in play mode as soon as I put my head on the pillow.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/g046.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

LOL......And then do you give HER an aspirin ?

Michel

Sportsdude

morning!
good to see you back Michel.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL Michel and P.C.

Today, feels like a Friday.

ADD:  How was that pomegranate, P.C.?

Michel

P.C.

This is it blown up.

[img height=545 src="http://deadpoolonline.com/temp/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/skull-and-cross-bones2.jpg" width=432]

Michel

Russ

Good morning PC, LM, PL, Van and a welcome back to Michel.

Im howling right now, theres a commercial I just saw on tv for Excell gum that is a wedding with half of the guests being bikers and the rest dressing normally for a wedding. I thought of Van.

Well, airscare on one of my trucks expires tomorrow so Id better take it for a run then attempt to take it through aircare. Should change the oil first though.

Whats everyone else's plans today?

I did end up making chili yesterday.. mmm. It was hot as I put 4 jalapeno's in it, but it was good! I used all my bits of meat I had left from cutting steaks and stuff. There was LOTS of meat, and I did a texas chili with no beans. I can still feel the rim of fire.

Later that night I gots my costume and picked up snakies for the party. Im going as santie claws.. I got a bunch of chicken wings and did honey garlic n maple sauce, teriyaki, hot sauce wings, and sweet teriyaki garlic. then chopped up a number of round eye's and wrapped them for bacon wraped steak bits.. mmm. Cant wait.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|