So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

For sure Lise.  I think it's a change of season because I don't feel like salads but more soup. :)

I wish there was a good pho place nearby...I would have it everyday. :)

Van

Hi purelife and all!

Lise, coffee has no carbs in it. Or are you giving it up for another reason? I don't uses sugar or cream in my coffee, just a splash of milk.

I could give up a lot of things in life, but giving up coffee would be like giving up air.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Morning everybody, oh thanks for the suggestion Lil Me, I could make that a lot, we have those ingredients in high quantities around here.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hi Van and SD.

I don't think I could give up flossing every night.  I went without it for a week and I thought I was going crazy!

Van

lol^ yes purelife, that is probably a good habit to keep!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Hopefully you never have to give up coffee. :)

Any plans for the weekend?

Van

Yes, coffee is my religion!

I am off to Kelowna for a friend's opening of a business. I don't want to say exactly what it is. But he is excited and he is throwing an opening celebration. Lots of friends should be there. Good excuse to go see my mom too.  Not bringing the girl I have been dating lately. We are due for a weekend apart. At least I am anyways. I need a small road trip by myself.

purelife

That sounds like a very nice weekend.  Will there be ribbon cutting?

Van

I am not sure? There will be food and drink though. Kelowna is nice after Labour Day. Most of the tourists go home and it is just like another BC town.

purelife

I like this Van. :)

Sportsdude

have fun with your mom Van.

It was super windy here last night, the second 'kansas' like night. lol

Van

purelife wrote:

I like this Van. :)[/DIV]
 lol! I always figure, when the End comes, there really isn't much left to do, but enjoy every last second we are breathing.

purelife

Agree!  And not let a Political figure ruin your day. ;)

ADD:  What's on lunch menu today?  I'm thinking of take-out pho and I have my egg-tomato-mayo wrap too.

Sportsdude

Van

Chicken fajitas for lunch. homemade goodness.

|