So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yes.....Wet Wipes are far superior to the days of mom-spit and kleenex.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Sorry.  I guess that's an inappropriate lunch post.

Van

I think it is easier to digest reading about mom spit, than politicians? spit is much easier on the stomach.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I'm with you there Van.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Tacos for dinner.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Made my own dish random dish in 3 mins night. Salmon from a can, mixed with rice, mustard, and poured over with soy sauce. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

G'morn! Not enough sleep last night. Sirens and stuff woke me up twice through the night.

Oh well..Coffee it is.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
Made my own dish random dish in 3 mins night. Salmon from a can, mixed with rice, mustard, and poured over with soy sauce. lol
 --
 Awesome!  Sounds a bit like "bok suey" style salmon.  Steamed fish (or canned fish) with a mixture of hot soy sauce, oil, pepper, chopped ginger and green onions (if you have any).  You can heat the soy/oil in the micro.

Hot Tetley for me this morning (feeling about 80% right now).
 Had a few last night with the girls.  Stayed up late after strata council.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!

Lise

Morning all. It's so wet and cold out there, ah well, time to don your boots and coats again. *sigh*

I had winter melon last night. It was wonderful! Mixed with chicken soup and a bit of chilli, the soup was fantastic. Too bad it was all I had - no wonder I'm starving. I've decided to cut down on the carbs for the time being so I can loose a bit more weight hence the soup. So far, so good. No chocolates, no donuts, not even a spill of coffee and I'm surviving!      
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

mmmm.....soup sounds good, Lise.  

Lise

I just love soups and stews on cold nights, don't you? Which reminds me, I gotta get out the crockpot soon.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|