So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

About freaking time, stupid email finally showed up. grrr  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Blessed morning everyone! It's autumn, officially the first day of all. Get out there and enjoy the sharp tang of the morning, the cool breeze on your face and those gorgeous colors.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Lise wrote:
Wow. I wouldn't make a good date for Van. Hiking on a date? Are you insane? How do you stay looking fresh and awesome on a hike? Where will I put my heels?? lol! It was her idea. I love that! What is wrong with sweating and exercise? She is super fit. Loves hiking and also is a yoga freak too. I just need to get her on a mountain bike and we are good to go.

High heels have their time and place. But I could never take a girl seriously if all she wanted to do was sit around town worrying about malls, clothes, watching TV in a shoebox sized condo, and worrying about what Britney Spears will do next.

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

lol.  Exactly, Van.
 However....I really think that a guy should wake up early and SHOWER befire going on a hiking date.  You wouldn't shower before hiking with a guy, but if it's a date....it's nice to smell good.
 Maybe chew some gum in the truck, too?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Wooo Autumn!
and I have a cold.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Lil Me wrote:
lol.  Exactly, Van.
However....I really think that a guy should wake up early and SHOWER befire going on a hiking date.  You wouldn't shower before hiking with a guy, but if it's a date....it's nice to smell good.
Maybe chew some gum in the truck, too?

G'morn Lil Me.

haha! Well, if it means anything, we did go to our own places to get showered and cleaned up for the party.  

lol, gum, doesn't go well with coffee.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Merely trying to help.

*crawls back under rock to MYOB*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

^don't crawl away. It was a good suggestion.

I don't really go out of my way to try and impress anyone anyways. Take me or leave me as I am.

P.C.

Lil Me ?   You get out from under that rock right now !  

Gorgeous day out there.  If this is fall, I'll take it.

Finally got to sleep after 4 this morning.  Is it something in the air or what !  For the last week, I get to the point that I can't keep my eyes open another minute.....yet the second my head hits the pillow, I'm wide awake.  This is driving me nuts !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

MYOB= Mind Your Own Business.

Hey everyone.....say, have any of your successfully disputed a CCRA penalty due to sickness/insanity?  Just wondering.  I haven't been in the office due to a personal situation, and I missed my payroll remittance deadline last week.  7% penalty.  ouch.  I can show medical documentation (lab tests, prescriptions, receipts from my therapist) to prove why I haven't been working. I'm just wondering how forgiving CCRA can be when it comes to personal excuses (ie not a natural disaster or a mail strike).

Michel

Lil Me

Time for a little cat nap, P.C.?

Michel

|