So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

anything happen when I hit 500 posts?  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Michel

Chicklet

Lets find out!  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Chicklet

Do-to-do.  Doop!  

Chicklet

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Oh !  Are you only supposed to do that when you're a kid ?  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]

Is this your Fantasy Camping?  all you need is your flashlight.

Hi Chicklet.

Chicklet

Hi purelife!  So very nice to see you again.  It's been a bit.  How's life treating ya?  

Sportsdude

Chicklet is a Hero member now.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chicklet

P.C.

anything happen when I hit 500 posts?  

Yes.......ye shall be awarded 5 blesses.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Well.....6.

Had to round it up.  

Sportsdude

what about me, what about me ms. P.C! I'm almost at seventeen thousand five hundred posts. lol

Chicklet

Awww, thanks.  You are too sweet.

Well, I am off to the bath.  I have a splitting headache.  Here's to hoping the suds will take the edge off.

Night, night my friends.

P.C.

Happy bubble time Chicklet !

what about me, what about me ms. P.C! I'm almost at seventeen thousand five hundred posts. lol

Oh alright.  Ye shall have one.

What the hay........Blesses for the house !!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF" border=0]

Sportsdude

Night Chicklet!
take it easy.

|