So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Those are some good food ideas that I never thought of.  I have pancake mix, and will buy noodles....  I better find out if we can boil water.   I think we might have showers and a toilet.  We have two sleeping bags and air mattress and a huge 5 person tent.  

Lil Me - how did you manage with your contact lenses?  ok?

P.C.

I backpacked for years with contacts.....no problem.  Bring solution and a squeeze bottle of water from home....no prob.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I think I'm worrying too much... Thanks PC  

Lise

Ugh.... you couldn't pay me enough to go camping. I need FOUR walls, a roof and a flushing toilet otherwise I won't go.

How about bug spray, purelife?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

No bug spray needed.  I'll just hang around MrPL cuz the bugs love his blood more than mine.  

I hope that I like it... I'm a virgin to camping and I think I will see more camping days...

Sportsdude

Have a blast purelife, sounds like a lot of fun.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Ugh.... you couldn't pay me enough to go camping. I need FOUR walls, a roof and a flushing toilet otherwise I won't go.

I'm with you Lise.  I used to love it, but now I'm into the cush.  As Sawdust always says......'My idea of roughing it, is a hotel without room service'.    

Sportsdude

without room service? Oh how scary.

purelife

My idea of roughing it, is a hotel without room service'

LOL  I like that one.  Don't mind if I use it for the future. hee hee....

Chicklet

Evening lovely people.

Camping can be fun!  I set up a tent in my living room every once and a while.  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Michel

P.C.

Oh !  Are you only supposed to do that when you're a kid ?  

Chicklet

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
Oh !  Are you only supposed to do that when you're a kid ?  

I never thought of making a fort as an adult.......

|