So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Bye Van! *waves*

Well I'm going to get my Michael Phelps on and go to the pool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Wow! It's Chicklet. Now that's a name I haven't seen in ages. Good to see you, girl.

I heard Michael Phelps won gold. He's solid. I like him. Good ole Aussie.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

Howdy Lise!

How's the fam?  What's new?  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

LISE!!! LOL

He's an American.

Lise

Good. Thanks for asking. We've been hectic crazy but loving every bit of it.

Where have you been? Have you seen DV lately?

EDIT: Oh crap..... My bad.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha lol. No biggie it happens.  

Chicklet

Things are good.  It's been a very strange year so far but I'm enjoying our kinda sorta Summer.

I haven't seen DV.  I can't actually believe it's still up and running.  Is it still a mess?

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

Hey Chicklet, sorry to bail on you but I had to run on account of my CEOs demanding that I attend to their needs first.

Nope, haven't been back to DV. I've checked the site from time to time but never contributed. They've split the site into two (I think), one's for the common folks (no swearing and the likes) and the other one is...... interesting. But the glory days of DV are gone now and will never come back. Ah well, such is life.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Yes, DV is a cancer and an embarrassment to the name 'Vancouver'.

Good Tuesday to you all.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise @ Work

Heya Van, good Tuesday to you too. Looks to be a nice and sunny day. Yaaay!!!

My allergies are killin' me. Sneezing the whole way to work. What's up with the air? Downed two allergy pills, hopefully they won't make me too drowsy.

Van

Hopefully the allergies hold back for you. Guess this is a bad time of year? I never had allergies so I am not sure.

Just over a week from last holiday and I am already looking ahead to the next holiday.

A few friends and I decided we are going to Maui this winter. Probably right at Christmas and New Years. Just curious, has anyone at DS been there? My friend's mother works there as a nurse and we are staying at her house..raiding her fridge etc. lol.

I live for holidays!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning!  Looks like another hot day.  Coffee anyone?

Van-sounds like a fantastic trip.  I've never been to Hawaii.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Coffee is fantastic! Great idea!

Lil Me

*pours another cup*  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Thank you for the j-ava!

I never been to Hawaii either. But looks like if we can do it, maybe we should do it? I have been to a lot of other tropical spots, but not there. This will be just a quick holiday. I am saving up for Italy next year too.

I figure, we all die anyways right? If we travel or not, we still die. So we may as well travel.

|