So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

night P.C. my semi retirement continues. I'm still working but only for like 30mins a day. R  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I have a bit of work to bring home. Other than that, I am going to try and catch up on sleep!

Can't wait for sleep!! SLEEP! Oh beautiful sleep!

P.C.

Good morning Devil

Poor you.  Are you all tuckered out ?

No plans for me this weekend, which doesn't mean I won't find lots to do.  I know what I WON'T be doing though.  I seem to have done a mischief to my back. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Oh no! I hope your back gets better soon!

Massage from the Devil?

Yep, I am tired. A lot of late nights last week, and a lot of work. Oh well, go hard or go home!!...Home is looking actually pretty good.

Lunch today will be leftover chicken caesar wraps. homemade with cream cheese and tons of veggies.

purelife

Do you put the socks over the bag, PC?   I've heard of that somewhere as a "feet tip" but have never tried it.  It says that it seals in moisture and keeps the sweat inside.  I'll have to try it cuz my feet gets so dry.  I've also started to wipe my face with Witch Hazel.  My face feels nice and clean. :)))  

Morning everyone and a hellllllllllllo to devil!  

P.C.

Good morning purelife.

Yup....socks over the bag.  You absolutely won't believe how your feet will feel.  (I tried it the other day, while working in the yard....but it's really slippery trying to walk with your feet in a bagfull of lotion.....LOL)  So an overnight thing is best.....if you can stand sleeping with socks on)

Lise

Wow. That's a funny and weird way to take care of your feet but hey, whatever works, right? I remember raerae had some tips on keeping your feet nice and soft like not wearing sandals all the time and putting lotions on your feet every night.

Hope you caught up on your sleep, D-man!

Oh PC. I have put your recipe up on the blog. Lemme know if I need to change anything otherwise you can find it here:

[A href="http://asianrecipe.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html"]http://asianrecipe.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html[/A]    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

OH LISE......That's WONDERFUL !!!!  Thank you for including me in your wonderful site (and your kind words.) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d042.gif" border=0]

Had a quick peek at some more recipes while I was there.....gawd that place makes me hungry.

P.C.

We are going to try your Indian Butter Chicken recipe this weekend.  I've never had it, so it will be tough to tell if it's tasting like it's supposed to, but as long as it tastes good.....that's the main thing.

Sportsdude

morning/afternoon. ugh never sleep on the couch again, my back is screaming.
just checked outside temp its 105F/41C    with a heat index of around 110F/44C.
I bet tigger is outside, he needs to come in. Its too hot. He won't be happy though.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I bet cats wished their fur coats had a zipper    =(

Good morning or whatever!!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

I was shocked, I picked him up and his coat was cool not baked hot. weird.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sounds like he's a familiar.

Don't cross him or you're toast, brother.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

afternooon everyone... woke up from my napz!!!1

oooooo......i'm special...i got a yummy word

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]hot[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=a77f6bec5a419c11493e4a0c3a354ab2 name=sauce_check][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

The ghost in the DS machine has been watching you masterbate!

|