So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Cool stuff, 49er. Thanks for the info.

Heya purelife! I'm gald you enjoyed Buntzen Lake. I think I may have gotten Buntzen Lake mixed up with Burnaby Lake. It's the later that's filled with grass snakes. Looks beautiful in the picture.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Hello Lunchers!

Florida was sweaty, hot, and too much fun...even if it was a lot of work.

I wasn't ready to come home yet.

Anyways, so much work to do, I think I will be off DS for a bit.

I will stop by in awhile for a hello.

cheers!

Hope all is well with everyone.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d042.gif" border=0]   [FONT size=5]DEVIL !!!!!![/FONT]  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d042.gif" border=0]

So glad to hear you had a good time.  What's the next step?  Will you be going back?  I sure missed you here.  As you can probably see, it's been pretty slow here.

We've finally been getting some summer.....although having said that, it's a little dull this morning.  I expect the sun to break through soon.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning.

Yep, that's Buntzen, SD.  You always seem to be so keen in googling places we've mentioned.

Have you been up to Buntzen, Lise?  If not, you should check it out.  Be sure to be there before 10:30am before the parking gates closes.  You don't want to park at the bottom of the Lake and have to walk there.  It's a long walk (45min-1hr) especially with lil kiddies and food.  We had to walk up there with all our stuff.  Thank goodness our friend up there gave us a ride back to the bottom.  There's a lake where you could freely swim in .  It's absolutely beautiful, Lise.  

Lise

Devil! Nice to hear from you. I hope you had a good trip down south. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks for the tip, purelife. I'll be sure to get there before 10.30am. Sounds like a beautiful area. Er.... think I'll skip swimming in the lake. I'm not too keen to share my body with wee cute little creatures there. We might go there when the kids are able to walk for more than 1/2 hour without complaining.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good idea Lise.  

Oh, we also went to the Zoo the other day and found it not too impressive.  Did your kids enjoy it?  All that we looked forward to were the giraffes.  Other than that, we did feed the goats.  (at least, I think they were goats)

Oh, I also saw Bourne Ultimatum.  It was damn AWESOME!  I LOVED it!

Sportsdude

I so want to see the Bourne films. But for some reason I never got around to seeing the first two.
Still haven't seen Transformers.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

woot transportation from the airport is all set.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I've lost track of how many times we've been to the zoo. It's not very impressive. I agree. I feel totally sad for the animals. The GVZoo have failed to live up to the international standards set by zoos all around the world so you can bet the enclosures are pitiful.

I've heard good things about Bourne Ultimatum. I've posted this topic on DATW and everyone seems to agree that it's really good. Can't wait to see.

Transformers? Awesome movie, SD. You should totally watch it on the big screen. The chick in the movie is really cute. The guy... OMG. Can't they choose someone hotter??  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL Lise.  He's also the lead in another movie comnig up...(can't remember the name)

I would totally watch Transformers again and again, that's why we'll buy the DVD as soon as it comes out!  WALMART BABY!  It's gonna be cheap on first DVD sale day! :)))

You have to watch Bourne Lise.  It's definitely a big screen movie, well worth the 11 bucks.

Lise

I'm going to buy the Transformers movie when it comes out, that's for sure. I'll keep an eye out when it hits Zellers for $20.00 or so. Something tells me there's going to be a sequel in the near future.

Shia LaBeouf will star in the next Indiana Jones. I can't wait to watch that movie although I must say, I'm not sure if I really want to watch Harison Ford crack his whip this time round. He was so hot back then....      
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Are you going to watch Beowulf?  I will for sure.  Who wouldn't want to watch a digital version of Angelina?!!!  Did you know that the whole movie is computer graphics generated?  That's insane.  Who needs actors/actresses to act these days.  All we need is the voice!  And even that could be generated! [/DIV]

ADD:  Who's Shia?

Lise

Shia's the dude in Transformers. Y'know. The nerdy dude with the bad haircut. I think he's going to play Dr. Indy Jones younger self. I think.

I just watched the trailer. OMG. Good stuff. Yeah, digital Angelina is so hot... until I saw the tail. Does she have a tail??? Is she some kinda demon?

Trailer: [A href="http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/beowulf/"]http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/beowulf/[/A]
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Ok, nevermind.  Shia is the lead actress in Transformers.  SMOKINHAWT!

It's funny when I checked my email account just now, I received an email from Blockbuster with her name as the subject line.  That was kinda weird and creepy at the same time. :)

Wait a minute.... Shia's a guy?  Ooops....

purelife

Tail?  I'll have to watch that trailer when I get home.  But, I'd still follow that tail of hers.  ;)

|