Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I wish you all the best Russ.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Thanks SD..

Ok, that damn fart button is killing me. Im going to 'push' it the next time it comes up.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
I wish you all the best Russ.

Is that for life in general or on his oral fixations?  ;)

OMG - it must be that time of day for purelife.  

Sportsdude

LOL!!!!

both actually the test and life.

Russ

LOL PSL! you are on a roll today..

Sorry, I cant bless you more than once an hour. LOL

purelife

So, I take it that you'll be having your eyes glued to your [STRIKE]package[/STRIKE] books all weekend?  ;)

Russ

Most of the weekend probably, lol. No real plans on it yet.. its on tuesday morning.

I drove my brothers diesel in from Maple Ridge this morning.. WOW, the clutch pedal is stiff, my ankle was super sore after I got back into vancouver, lol.

purelife

Is there a way to unstiffen the clutch?  With some WD40?  ;)

Russ

Nope its a truck clutch unfortunatley.. off of a one ton diesel, so it will be stiff.

Maybe if I run outside and miss the curb and land on the side of my ankle, it will help?

Sportsdude

yeah my cousins work diesel down on the farm jumps up and down when you change gears.  Then again a giant water tank sits on the bed...  

Lil Me

Every time I drive a diesel, I feel deaf by the end of the trip.  You too, Russ?    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Diesal? Like gas??

Does anyone here drive manual? Our car has a manual option. So stupid. I keep hitting the manual gear. Lousy design.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol same here lil me. Especially older farm trucks, give me ear plugs! lol  

Sportsdude

what kind of car do you have Lise?

Yeah I can drive a manual.

Lil Me

I can drive a standard trans in cars and light trucks, but not the big ones.  I'm too short (at 5'4") and there's too much reaching.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|