So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Motel????[/DIV]Do you run a motel P.C.???
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

One of those stupid talking smily ads just woke wifey up. GRRR  Forgot I had the sound all the way up.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

So, I'm wondering if I'm the only one left, that still hasn't figured out how to post a reply, and still see the previous posts while doing so.  It makes me crazy.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C.

sporstdude....Motel????
Do you run a motel P.C.???

Hi sportsdude.....no, it's for a client.  Nice place, but wouldn't want to run a motel.

Sportsdude

client? eh?[/DIV]you wouldn't by chance by a carpenter?

Future Canadian

So, I'm wondering if I'm the only one left, that still hasn't figured out how to post a reply, and still see the previous posts while doing so.  It makes me crazy.

You can do that?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

I do a lot of jobs that involve carpentry, but I'm not a carpenter by trade.  (although I;m pretty good at it)  I do custom window treatments.  Draperies, valances and occasionally free reign on some 'artsy fartsy' stuff with fabric.  (I prefer working with wood)

kingy

"(I prefer working with wood)"

lol. i have a dirty mind.

Sportsdude

kewl.[/DIV]I made a mantle clock once in 7th grade. Sits on the mantle above the fire place in my house.  I was always and still am good at that kinda stuff. Have been fooling around with building things since I was a little kid.

P.C.

I'm thinking so FC.  I've just never been able to configure it properly.  On the other hand, maybe you can't, and that's why I'm having such difficulties....lol.  That's why I'm asking......I asked way back in the beginning, but I'm not sure if I got an answer.

It would sure be helpful to be able to refer to the previous post at least.

P.C.

kingy.......[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_clown.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Future Canadian

It would sure be helpful to be able to refer to the previous post at least.

It sure would. Me and my short-term memory aren't the best of friends any more.

kingy

if your talking about the reply, it doesnt work for me either. there is a topic summary at the bottom but it seems to display a random post. (notice post wasnt plural)

Future Canadian

|