So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kevlar

Hey CK... [/DIV]Welcome to our little oasis in an ocean of insanity...

purelife

Sure missed yer face, CK. [/DIV]
Isn't her face pretty?  ;)

purelife

Hiya Kev.  How's your day going?

CK

Hi P.C., the holiday was adventurous and fun. A lot of surprises. So good to be home right now too. Relaxed yesterday after I got home. It was also a Long Weekend in Alberta too. Yesterday was a holiday. I will chat more tomorrow.

Hi Kevlar. So nice here to know Kevlar is "Kevlar"!

ok, one question before I go, I posted the link of  the URL to the profile edit page. When I check it, it is a sexy red X? I used tinypic for my URL post. Is there a better website?yes, very newb!

kits

wow, you're cute CK,

meet?  lol
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

tenkani

Yeah.[/DIV]That mouth was made for lovin.Double-meet?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kevlar

Hiya Purelife.. My day is winding its way through the normalities very nicely thanks.. Started out with a great win for our hockey team, had a great lunch brought in for me from one of my pretty co-workers. And now as I look at the clock and finally find time to log on and say hello to some of my great new found friends I see that its almost time to Michael Bolton. [/DIV]How is your day going ? And CK, as much as I like to throw on the cloaking device once in a while. It is nice to know that I am who I say I am.. And more importantly, everyone else is.. welcome home by the way..

purelife

ooo...lunch delivered by a pretty girl...nice :)  Was it Fed-Ex'ed? ;D tee hee

My day is going really well.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our company gets the Law Courts as our venue for our 'xmas party!  The hall is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking judging from the website.  I'm excited!  

kevlar

Kinda tee hee..

X mas party already. Nice to some some companies are on the ball. Are you on the organization committee by chance. We actually have our Xmas party in January every year.. Dec is way too busy.

purelife

Yup, I decided to take part in the committee.  I enjoy organizing and being a part of the company.  It's a great way to get your name out there because otherwise I am just a number out of 300 employees here.... :P

I was hoping to take part in our rowing but I can't because of my hectic work schedule.   I know that I wouldn've enjoyed that.  :(  

Oh well....maybe next year....  Yeah, I can see why Dec. is the busiest for you! :)

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

She's all yours, boss.[/DIV]Hope you don't mind being on the bottom.

tenkani

LOL. What the hell's with the fashiongirl chaos over at DV?[/DIV]Do people not understand what she is yet??    

TehBorken

LOL. What the hell's with the fashiongirl chaos over at DV?[div style="font-style: italic;"]Do people not understand what she is yet??    [/div]
That's one of them there rhetorical questions, isn't it?   lol
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Funny.....I can never think of a good answer for a rhetorical question.  Why do you suppose that is ??? *heehee*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|