So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Thats too bad lise.. hope you feel better...    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Thanks, Russ. Damn this cough.

I see someone's been busy smithing. Wonder who's dat?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

You been smited? Mine hasnt changed in a while now.. its been a steady four for two weeks now or something.

Sportsdude

lol speaking of smited mines gone up recently.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

So.. whats everyones glorious plans for lunch soiree's?

Im making tuna sammiches. with melted cheese in em.

Sportsdude

I had 4 chocolate cookies, peanut butter granola bar and a glass of milk.  

purelife

Tuna melts...mmmmm...yummy.

I hope that you get better Lise.  I wish that I could come over to catch your cold.  I haven't been sick all of last year and kinda secretly wish to be sick so that I get to take a day or two off work.  Ssssshhh...don't tell my employer.  

Lunch today is leftovers.  I baked a chicken last night (for our friends as well) with potatoes, carrots, onions and curry rice.  Everyone loved it, so can't complain.  :)

Russ

I get a bit stuffy, but havent been sick enough in the last while to have the excuse of being sick.

I guess the flu shots really work. Anybody else have them?

Sportsdude

I haven't needed a flu shot.  Heck I haven't been sick in years.  

purelife

I never took the flu shots.  I heard that it's not so great for you.

Russ

I havent been sick in years either SD. I started taking flu shots these last two years tho.

I have over thirteen different immunizations so I figured a years flu shot was nothing. lol.

Sportsdude

Yeah I know its weird last time I can remember I was sick was when I was in my first high school back in '01 or 02. lol

Surprised you haven't been sick in a while since you spend a lot time in Africa.  

purelife

Surprised you haven't been sick in a while since you spend a lot time in Africa.  
I'm not too surprised because I hear that the immune shots work wonders!  And I guess it depends on which part of Africa?

Sportsdude

Yeah but there's only so much immunization shots can do I think. Africa is to us in this day as we were to the Natives when we came over here from Europe back in the 16th/17th/18th/19th century.  They hadn't been exposed to diseases like the euros had.  

purelife

I'm sorry but what do the Natives have to do with this?

|