So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

yep, east van technically i guess.. but its called south van or fraserview. Its getting real close to where I live, lol.

Thanks for the parking info lise.. but my truck cant fit in undergrounds. So I park wherever I can on the street or in open parkades. LOL. Its my own fault really. Not that Im too too worried.. I dont go to the mall. My gf and her sister went there, took them over an hour to find parking IN the parkade at metrotown. When they left there was four cars trying to get into the same spot.        
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ally

Have any of you been to the Tulalip outlets aka Seattle Premier Outlets?  
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

There's a dragon there?  How wicked is that!  Speaking of dragons, *note to self*  read Eragon and then watch the movie soon!  

hee hee... *girly giiggle* same here Lise.  I like browsing and looking at things.  I also enjoy walking and checking out strip malls such as walking on West Broadway/Granville area and further down there.  I like unique looking shops and home decor stuff.  Yeah, Winners is nice.  I rarely buy clothes there.  I only like their HomeSense stuff.  

Lise

Hey Russ, those parking spots are top of the mall, not underground. They're in the open, that's why nobody goes there. (supposedly)

Nope. I haven't been to any of the outlets. *waaaaah*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Nope, I haven't been there... I have yet to go there... OMG, that would be absolutely heaven!  hee hee...

ADD:  I wish that I could kidnap you Lise so that us gals could hang out at Seattle for shopping and of course *clear throat* check out teh hawt guys... LOL  

P.C.

Hey.....I used to live in that area too Russ  [img height=23 src="http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys/2561.gif" width=15 border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Hey.....I used to live in that area too Russ  [img height=23 src="http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys/2561.gif" width=15 border=0]    

What is the little icon you put there. I cant see it or the message?

Hmm, I think I remember you saying somehtihg about that somewhere.. too many cobwebs sorry.

You sure Lise? Even if its on top they usually have the bar at the certain height so they keep tall vehicles which are usually heavy vehicles from going up there. I will check next time I go there. [img height=165 alt="Please do not link directly to this image" src="http://www.artie.com/20001121/arg-mapguy-2O7X165-brite-brdr-url.gif" width=207 border=0]

EDIT:  I put it as my desktop so it enlarged after much thought. ITs a mouse holding a stick that says www.funfilesandsmiles.com.

Ally

omigosh the outlets are amazing.

Children's Place and Carters get an A +.  You can get baby sleeper up to 24 months for $5(nice beautiful velour ones).

Children's clothes are ALL under $10.  Often there will be 2 pairs of pants for $4 etc.  Crazy prices.

Also go to the website before you go(google Seattle Premier Outlets) and you can print off a voucher that you exchange for this passport thingy and you can 10-25% discounts at a lot of stores(ie. 15% off if you spend $50 etc.)  
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

Wow, valuable information there Ally.  I'll be asking you if and when I head down there.  :)  

Russ

[A href="http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=71"]http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=71[/A]

Hmm, I been to a few just browsing when I went to SeaHawks game with a few buds, didnt realize it was that many though. They have changed it a bit too.

I wish I would have seen this as well before! I almost went down there for a weekend with my girlfriend during that shopping madness weekend just after your turkey day. This would have made sure we go down.

purelife

That place looks awesome.  Thanks for that link, Russ.  I've bookmarked that.  My brother had to cancel our Seattle trip, but hopefully, we can go soon.  I would for sure take a day off work to do this.  OMG!  *jumps up and down for joy*

Ally

ha ha I was in Canada for American Thanksgiving.  The shopping leading up to American T-G is freaking craaazy!

But honestly, how much stuff do you need?  

I can't buy clothes for myself yet.  Baby weight not gone yet.  

So I buy baby stuff!!

Lise

Hey, I'm trying to shed baby weight too. Have a bit to go. Not so much as I didn't gain much but I still need to get rid of..... *cough cough*

Thanks for the link Russ. Good to know. Also big thanks to Ally with that valuable tip! We're certainly going to be well prepared when we head down to the outlets. Yeehaw!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

I only have a second. I don't have time to read the back-posts.

Love and hugs to the Lunch crew and happy eatings!    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Hello Tenkani, thanks and to you too

|