So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Oooh. A samurai sword. Hey, I want one too! Not just for him. That way I can slice him in the nuts if he ever bothers me. Hehe.

Lise Jr. is spoilt too. Meh. I don't remember getting that many presents when I was little. She's got two from us and a whole bunch for other people. She's going to have a riot come Christmas time. All I gotta do is distract her from the presents in the meantime.

Disney Land. Wow. Lucky CK Jr. I'm sure he'll have tons of fun. Are you going to the one in LA or Miami? We went to the one in Miami eons ago. Sure was fun though I was tired of seeing Mickey Mouse by the end of the trip.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

the one in orlando. i figure after he gets older and doesn't want to hang out with "dad" anymore, I can do trips to nicer places.

Lise

Oh yeah. That's the one I went to. Well, you have the right thinking. Better to do stuff with them while they still look up to you.

I want to take the little ones to Disney Land too. One day when they're old enough to appreciate.

Are you going to try for Universal Studio as well? There's another theme park close to it... Island of Adventure or something like that. If you like big rides, that's the one to go to.

We went to Busch Garden there. It's an African theme park with one of the most amazing rollercoasters. You actually stand upside down as you go round the loops. Scary stuff. I bet CK Jr. would love that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

oh, i love roller coasters! i think jr. may be a bit small for that yet. i think mainly the magic kingdom, and epcot.

i am bringing my gal too, she has no clue yet!

Mwuahahahaaaaa!!!! *evil, but sexy laughter*

Lise

Dang! You're a romantic soul, CK. Wish my hubby would whisk me away on a nice little surprise.... can you talk to him?

OK. Gotta run. Be back soon. Take care, buddy.
Bill Cosby.

CK

P.C.

Hi CK....sorry I missed you.  I barely hit 'post' when the power went out ..........again.  And I think it's on it's way again.....lights just dimmed.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Yup.  Power on....power off.....power on.......jeebus, this is annoying.  It comes back on for a few minutes, and then goes out again.  Arrrg

Russ

Powers out around us as well. Not our community segment, but three around us, lots of stoplights as well.

I wish the retards on the road would know that when the lights are out even at major intersections its four way stops. You dont just decide to go because you are getting tired of waiting.

Hi/ Bye CK!

I made myself quesedia's (sp?) for dinner last night so guess what I had for lunch. I didnt use chicken though, I used beef from a leftover roast.

EDIT: By the way lise, thanks for the new desktop picture. That rodent with the coffee.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Been having a heck of a time on DS.  Getting the big white page, then page times out.  Seems to be doing better now.  I don't imagine having the power go out half a dozen times has helped any.

tenkani

Welcome back, Miss P.C.        
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Hello Miss PC! Hows things with you? Sorry I missed you in my hello, didnt notice you online!

Yeah, my computer went on and off a few times yesterday. Not too good.

Hows the situation around you for roads and such? Are they stopping people from travelling on some of them?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Thanks tenkani....it's been a struggle.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/d022.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

Not too bad Russ, it seemed to hit in 'pockets'.  There is a symphony of chain saws out there.  What a mess this last few days.

CK

I hope all is well with you P.C.! *Big warm hugs from me to you*.

|